January 16, 200917 yr Poor old Andy Kennedy. As a coach he ought to know that when somethings don't work you have to go to the bench.
January 16, 200917 yr Author If he cant get the job done he needs to put a Sub in. Wouldn't be tough to take one for the team here. Kimber is HOT!!!
January 16, 200917 yr Coach needs to block the cab and valet driver out. Start pushing the tempo and get a fastbreak slamdunk on the other end. This will get the crowd back in the game.
January 16, 200917 yr A bad situation for Kennedy just got worse. I would say, unfortunately, a divorce is next. She's obviously frustrated (insert joke here) and there's no way Andy gave this the ok.
January 16, 200917 yr Not often enough apparently... :laugh: I may never stop laughing at this one GT. :lol:
January 16, 200917 yr Author :laugh: I may never stop laughing at this one GT. :lol: I do what I can...
January 16, 200917 yr You all should be ashamed of yourselves, this forum shows a complete ignorance for this type of lawsuit as it could be solely about emotional distress and have nothing to do with sex. This news station should also be ashamed for a headline like that, it's in complete distaste as our 99% of the posts on this thread!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.