Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach's Wife Sues, Claiming Lack Of Playing Time

Featured Replies

I thought I was reading an Onion article ... :lol:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.

 

In all seriousness, it sounds like Kennedy's lawyer has advised him to be as hardcore as possible and make this cab driver wish he had never met Mr. Kennedy.

 

In the end, that will probably be the result.

LOL.

 

In all seriousness, it sounds like Kennedy's lawyer has advised him to be as hardcore as possible and make this cab driver wish he had never met Mr. Kennedy.

 

In the end, that will probably be the result.

 

Not a very smart career move if this is the case. This whole thing could have gone away and been forgotten about quickly, now it COULD stick to him. What do you think of when I say Larry Eustachy? The same COULD happen to AK.

Sounds like he is not playing hard.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, this forum shows a complete ignorance for this type of lawsuit as it could be solely about emotional distress and have nothing to do with sex. This news station should also be ashamed for a headline like that, it's in complete distaste as our 99% of the posts on this thread!

 

I can't speak for anyone else on here, but I, for one, am not ashamed of myself at all. Actually, it is quite the contrary.....

You all should be ashamed of yourselves, this forum shows a complete ignorance for this type of lawsuit as it could be solely about emotional distress and have nothing to do with sex. This news station should also be ashamed for a headline like that, it's in complete distaste as our 99% of the posts on this thread!

 

You must not have read the article, as their lack of a sex life was referenced in the suit.

I can't speak for anyone else on here, but I, for one, am not ashamed of myself at all. Actually, it is quite the contrary.....

 

You must not have read the article, as their lack of a sex life was referenced in the suit.

 

:thumb:

 

I guess someone has to be the no fun police...:lol:

 

I can't believe I just used that term.

You must not have read the article, as their lack of a sex life was referenced in the suit.

 

This lawsuit can be about a lot more than sex, emotional problems can be the main source of the suit. Also just think about what it would do to you and your family if you were wrongfully accused of a crime. It can have devastating emotional distress on a person and in turn on their spouse which is what these type of lawsuits are for. Not to mention did any of you for a second stop to think that maybe he is just so depressed he doesn't want to be around anyone and it has nothing to do with his capability as has been constantly referenced on here.

This lawsuit can be about a lot more than sex, emotional problems can be the main source of the suit. Also just think about what it would do to you and your family if you were wrongfully accused of a crime. It can have devastating emotional distress on a person and in turn on their spouse which is what these type of lawsuits are for. Not to mention did any of you for a second stop to think that maybe he is just so depressed he doesn't want to be around anyone and it has nothing to do with his capability as has been constantly referenced on here.

 

I think this is the funniest thread I've ever read through on here

DebbieDownerRachaelDratch.jpg

I didn't even read the link.

 

I guess I am thinking about this deal a bit more practically. For example. Lets say Kennedy is REALLY MAD about the early stuff and wants to ruin this guy. Well, why not make him hire an attorney and go through protracted litigation? Defending a lawsuit is VERY expensive.

I heard this happens a lot more than people think but mostly when people have injuries. They are just piling on the cab driver to try and get him to let the case go.

Maybe just maybe he prefers man to man defense:sssh:

Anybody else think the pregame warmups wouldn't help speed up the tempo?

 

:banana: LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.