January 6, 200917 yr You and I both know what the intentions are. It' s threads like this why I am considering not coming back to the site. Every now and then is fine but when it is becomes the focal point of the conversation, It becomes the dead horse issue. That's a little extreme don't ya think? All kinds of ribbing goes on here, whether its between, UK/UL fans, Bengal/Steelers fans, X/T fans, etc. etc. All meant in good fun
January 6, 200917 yr Good game but it shows 1. How overrated the Big 12 South is, look at this game and Ole Miss Texas Tech if you don't believe me (don't forget what Southern Cal did to Ohio State) and 2. Ohio State should be banned from BCS bowls for at least 5 years. Banned??
January 6, 200917 yr Thank you tOSU, you made my night, you managed to make it an interesting game to watch and still found a way to lose:thumb: I hate to be this cold, but I really hate OSU, and you nailed my thoughts!:thumb:
January 6, 200917 yr Good game but it shows 1. How overrated the Big 12 South is, look at this game and Ole Miss Texas Tech if you don't believe me (don't forget what Southern Cal did to Ohio State) and 2. Ohio State should be banned from BCS bowls for at least 5 years. I couldn't disagree more. UT likely had it in there minds they should be playing thursday. and tOSU played a very good game. There has to be more teams in the BCS than just USC, UF, LSU and OU every year. This was a good game and both teams deserved to be there. Who would you have replaced them with?
January 6, 200917 yr You and I both know what the intentions are. It' s threads like this why I am considering not coming back to the site. Every now and then is fine but when it is becomes the focal point of the conversation, It becomes the dead horse issue. It's only a dead horse because OSU keeps getting put into, and beaten in BCS games and most other games where they play good teams outside of the Big 10. Its not our fault we dislike OSU.
January 6, 200917 yr I hate to be this cold, but I really hate OSU, and you nailed my thoughts!:thumb: Yea it's nothing personal, I've really been a Penn St fan since the Kijana Carter days, and my cousin and her husband are both Michigan Alums so I have to hate tOSU
January 6, 200917 yr Is this thread about the game or is it going to be a trash talking party for all the OSU haters?:irked: I love most of your posts, but I couldnt resist in this instance.
January 6, 200917 yr Anyone who even tries to say that wasn't a first down, is living on Fantasy Island so they are likely seeing planes as well :thumb: Buckeyes are just fortunate to have a National Title in the last 30 years. Talk about ending in controversy... How about the 3 second late pass interference flag, where no pass interference was comitted in OT against the University of Miami in 2002... The ball was tipped and the ball was there before contact.
January 6, 200917 yr You and I both know what the intentions are. It' s threads like this why I am considering not coming back to the site. Every now and then is fine but when it is becomes the focal point of the conversation, It becomes the dead horse issue. Don't let the UK football guys get to ya brother. There is a reason the entire country dislikes UK fans... a lot of bad apples ruin it for all. I like having you on this website.
January 6, 200917 yr Congrats to the Longhorns, what a great college football game, the title game has alot to live up to. Lets remember these are student athletes, yet we call them chokers?
January 6, 200917 yr Don't let the UK football guys get to ya brother. There is a reason the entire country dislikes UK fans... a lot of bad apples ruin it for all. I like having you on this website. UK b-ball fans = OSU football fans
January 6, 200917 yr Good game but it shows 1. How overrated the Big 12 South is, look at this game and Ole Miss Texas Tech if you don't believe me (don't forget what Southern Cal did to Ohio State) and 2. Ohio State should be banned from BCS bowls for at least 5 years. I hate to defend OSU, but they DID come within 1 big play of beating the #3 team. After the last 2 years I would agree with you. But after this showing, they at least proved they can play with the top teams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.