Texas 24 OSU 21

ScarHeel

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You quoted me :confused:......I didn't say that.

This kind of makes my point even more.:sleep:

I know you didn't say it...

I was responding to why the flames are being fanned by some buckeye fans, making it easier for the haters... Not you.:thumb:

I was happy to see Pettrey hammer a 50+ yarder in the clutch to start the scoring tonight! The 2nd one was not his fault at all I didn't think.

No, I don't either. The holder didn't get the snap/football down in good postion soon enough, the timing was messed up. If I know Aaron like I think I do he is no doubt kicking himself over it anyway.

Well we all know how OSU stacks up compared to the SEC anyway and Bama lost to Florida in the SEC championship game not to mention how hot Florida came into that game playing and I think if Bama had their suspended player against Utah things might have been different so that is why they are a top team.

If, if, if. They still lost. You're the one that made up the rules. We can't bend those rules to keep Alabama as a top team. :lol:

While it was a great game and an exciting finish, I think it provided us further evidence that we've been deceived by the Big-12 all year. While I'll give Ohio St. a little more credit after their performance tonight, I think it's more appropriate to slide Texas down the ladder rather than Ohio St. up it.

While it was a great game and an exciting finish, I think it provided us further evidence that we've been deceived by the Big-12 all year. While I'll give Ohio St. a little more credit after their performance tonight, I think it's more appropriate to slide Texas down the ladder rather than Ohio St. up it.

But how far is the question? If Florida wins do you move Utah to #2, Oklahoma 3, and USC 4? In my opinion, USC is one of the top 2 Teams in the Country, but Utah has done everything they were supposed to do.

I agree with you for the most part, but Pryor had some nice runs the last two scoring drives.

That's the problem. He's always going to have some nice runs in a game. However, the qb position today requires you to be able to move the chains through the air and he can't do it yet. It cost the Bucks against UT and it cost them against PSU.

:thumb::thumb: Thank you!............... the OSU haters/bashers are imo showing what they are all about on this thread. Their own word/post tell more about them than any argument could. :rolleyes::walk:

Congrats to any true Texas Longhorn fans (if there are any on bgp). Texas played a fine football game and deserved the win.

I am one and have been since 1969.

Great game. OSU was in control much of the first half and yet I felt relieved the Horns were only down 3 and could have been tied if not for that bad McCoy pass at the 1.

Third Quarter was Texas at its best. I felt if the Horns had not bogged down with a penalty and/or mistake or two in subsequent possessions they could have driven for a third unanswered TD. But kudos to the Buckeyes for coming back.

I thought Pryor's legs were big for OSU but his passing scares no one. It seemed like they should have gone with the other QB more and moved Pryor around more.

Great finish at the end for both teams. McCoy is not a big NFL type QB IMHO but he's a winner and that's what matters in College Football.

I kept hearing about this class having the chance to become the winningest class in OSU history. With all the games played that seems less as impressive as the Buckeye class of '70 that only lost 2 games in three seasons.

Great bowl game that had both offense and defense. :thumb:

Completly disagree with you. I'm not talking about Penn St. I'm talking about tonight. He was good as a WR. If you go back and watch the game again there are multiple plays where he should have been taken down for a loss or minimal gain but instead he outran everybody. Several times it was 2nd or 3rd and long and he broke the long run. I never said he played the position because I thought he threw a lot of balls short but I don't think it would have been a game if he wasn't as fast as he is.

Again, its all about putting points on the board and he failed to do that. Boeckman plays qb this year and the Bucks win the Big 10.