Texas 24 OSU 21

ScarHeel

Completely disagree. They lost to PSU because of his inability to play the position. They struggled tonite because of his inability to play the position. His best plays tonite came as a receiver.

I agree with you for the most part, but Pryor had some nice runs the last two scoring drives.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your knowledge of OSU football fans is below average if you believe that. Go around and see how many are trashing other teams on other boards. Even the OSU fans who hate Michigan know there a good program.

:thumb::thumb: Thank you!............... the OSU haters/bashers are imo showing what they are all about on this thread. Their own word/post tell more about them than any argument could. :rolleyes::walk:

Congrats to any true Texas Longhorn fans (if there are any on bgp). Texas played a fine football game and deserved the win.

They could be in the top 9-15 range but why should they been considered a top team if they keep losing to top teams like USC, Penn State, Texas. In my eyes to be a top team you eventually have to beat a top team in the nation, something they really havent done.

I guess it all depends on how you define being one of the top teams. If you make a BCS game, I think you're generally considered one of the top teams in the country.

:thumb::thumb: Thank you!............... the OSU haters/bashers are imo showing what they are all about on this thread. Their own word/post tell more about them than any argument could. :rolleyes::walk:

Congrats to any true Texas Longhorn fans (if there are any on bgp). Texas played a fine football game and deserved the win.

Totally agree, we roughed up Colt McCoy 3 years ago and he came back tonight and had his revenge. Seems like a good kid too.

I agree with you for the most part, but Pryor had some nice runs the last two scoring drives.

He certainly did. Pryor imo will work hard on his passing game in the off season and be a much better/total qb threat next season, his potential is unlimited. A Vince Young type player imo.

While I am not an OSU fan. I think they deserve some credit tonight for their performance.

However when a buckeye fan, fans the flames of the haters by stating that he hated to see the game end in "controversy" you are asking for it...

Unless he equally hated the true controversy that gave OSU their only national title in 3 decades...:D

Completely disagree. They lost to PSU because of his inability to play the position. They struggled tonite because of his inability to play the position. His best plays tonite came as a receiver.

Completly disagree with you. I'm not talking about Penn St. I'm talking about tonight. He was good as a WR. If you go back and watch the game again there are multiple plays where he should have been taken down for a loss or minimal gain but instead he outran everybody. Several times it was 2nd or 3rd and long and he broke the long run. I never said he played the position because I thought he threw a lot of balls short but I don't think it would have been a game if he wasn't as fast as he is.

While I am not an OSU fan. I think they deserve some credit tonight for their performance.

However when a buckeye fan, fans the flames of the haters by stating that he hated to see the game end in "controversy" you are asking for it...

Unless he equally hated the true controversy that gave OSU their only national title in 3 decades...:D

Your right there was no controversy.... you can prove 100% he made it. OSU has already been trashed in this thread you guys have accomplished your mission its now turning into a cold case.

I guess it all depends on how you define being one of the top teams. If you make a BCS game, I think you're generally considered one of the top teams in the country.

Either that or you have good connections! Florida,Oklahoma,Texas,Usc,Penn State, Utah, TCU, and Bama are ahead of OSU which like I said puts them in the 9-15 range of top teams in the nations. But like I said IMO you have to beat the top teams to be a top team and not just run through a medicore big 10 conference.