Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats taking a few days off?

Featured Replies

Rumor has it BCG is giving the Cats a few days off. Not real happy with the troops right now.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rumor has it BCG is giving the Cats a few days off. Not real happy with the troops right now.

 

If your not happy with your team why would you give them time off ? Wouldn't you want them practicing ?

It is true. They didn't practice Monday or Tuesday is what I understand. Then today, there's a public announcement that there WILL be practice. Something is going on down on Ave. of Champions and I'm not sure I like it.......

If your not happy with your team why would you give them time off ? Wouldn't you want them practicing ?

 

Some times it's better to get them out of the gym and away from basketball, even if it is for a day or two...Sounds weird, but I've seen it work before.

Everything is fine. They are a Final Four team.

Agreed Deuce. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to take a few days off and let the players as well as coaches take a load off of their minds. College basketball is very stressful.

Everything is fine. They are a Final Four team.

 

:lol:

Everything is fine. They are a Final Four team.

 

:lol: I like this guy.

I love the second guessing.

 

First its that he practices too hard (he caused last year's injuries, and the losses were due to practicing on game day), and now that he takes a couple days off (after playing back to back games, and having 5 days before the next one) something sinister is going on.

They had back to back games and don't play until this Sat, then they don't have another game until the next Sat. I don't see what the big deal is, the players probably enjoyed a couple of off days back to back. People read way to much into this stuff...

Is this finals week at UK or is it next week?

People read way to much into this stuff...

 

:thumb:

Is this finals week at UK or is it next week?

 

I don't think so, I believe they are next week.

I thought he threw them out of the gym until further notice, and took the cook from Wildcat lodge and took their lunch money.

 

Where are you LABS?

I think its' probably a good decision. Everybody enjoys a day off here and there, and with the way Billy G. works them in practice, this is probably a good thing.

 

Add that to the fact that many teams struggle this time of the year, and I like the move. We don't have too many big games coming up (since IU is way down) and we should be win relatively easily until Jan 4th against Louisville.

 

A well-deserved break, IMO. Get your school stuff in order for the next week and then let's get back to the gym and go back at it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.