Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats taking a few days off?

Featured Replies

It's Kentucky, you should be winning all the time. :cool:

 

You're right and soon - we will be.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When a walk on(Landon Slone) comes in first off of the bench I believe and nails two 3's and the scholarship players are stinking up the gym, it is time to re-evalute recruiting, style, etc...

When a walk on(Landon Slone) comes in first off of the bench I believe and nails two 3's and the scholarship players are stinking up the gym, it is time to re-evalute recruiting, style, etc...

 

I think they have re-evaluated recruiting, but it just takes time to get enough talent in to hide the last two years of recruiting by the previous staff.

I think they have re-evaluated recruiting, but it just takes time to get enough talent in to hide the last two years of recruiting by the previous staff.

 

Who recruited Porter?:sssh:

Who recruited Porter?:sssh:

 

Not the current staff. :sssh:

Who recruited Porter?:sssh:

 

???

Who recruited Porter?:sssh:

 

Tubby Smith and David Hobbs

Who recruited Porter?:sssh:

 

:laugh: You tell us....

Liggins probably isn't starting as payback for his fiasco in Vegas. I can't figure out why everyone is already jumping on the "BCG is a bad coach" bandwagon. He might be a little "different" in his coaching philosophy, but are we playing for November wins or March wins?

 

 

Spin, spin, spin.....

Spin, spin, spin.....

 

How is that a spin?:confused:

:laugh: You tell us....

 

:jump::jump::jump:

How is that a spin?:confused:

 

Since when has a UK basketball team not been playing to win every game? To say they aren't playing for wins is laughable.

Since when has a UK basketball team not been playing to win every game? To say they aren't playing for wins is laughable.

 

I'm just trying to figure out when and where I said they aren't trying to win?:confused::confused::confused:

I'm just trying to figure out when and where I said they aren't trying to win?:confused::confused::confused:

 

You said they aren't playing for wins in Novemeber....Which is 100% wrong, but that shouldn't really come as a surprise I guess.

You said they aren't playing for wins in Novemeber....Which is 100% wrong, but that shouldn't really come as a surprise I guess.

 

Billy G says he himself he wants to win every single game his team plays, but tell me this, which would be more important, a win in Novemeber, or a win in the NCAA Tournament in March??? That's what Wireman was saying, how can you not realize that??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.