Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats taking a few days off?

Featured Replies

Is this finals week at UK or is it next week?

 

I don't think so' date=' I believe they are next week.[/quote']

 

They are indeed next week.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everything is fine. They are a Final Four team.

 

 

Come on now...

Just keeping with the company line

Just keeping with the company line

 

Seriously? Stop selling UK short.....Final 4 in a understatement. Anything less than 4 straight Nat'l Championships is a major disappointment.

 

Right?

He told them after the game Sunday that they played like a bunch of AAU players, and that they would just be like an AAU team, so he would see them Saturday.

Heard he took away their breakfast and lunch from the Lodge...the per diem thing is usually built in with their scholarship, so I don't think he can do much there...

In addition, he told team that he was going to ask UNC, VMI, and Miami all to mail them something, and they could eat that for breakfast and lunch.

Not a happy camper....

Me thinks he is looking for someone to take charge...step up and lead them.

Just keeping with the company line

 

 

What company is that?? The company that doesn't think we are the worst team in the country and that a win or 2 in the tourny would be good this year?? Your jabs at the university and it's fans, me in particular, are very unwarranted.

What company is that?? The company that doesn't think we are the worst team in the country and that a win or 2 in the tourny would be good this year?? Your jabs at the university and it's fans, me in particular, are very unwarranted.

I don't remember singling you out. You have done that on your own.

It is finals week at UK this week!

No its not...

I don't remember singling you out. You have done that on your own.

 

Then I guess it is just a coincedence that you and I were discussing this just the other day. Anyway, it doesn't matter, the Cats will rise and fall throughout the end of time, that is inevitable. The rise is just closer than you think.

 

About the practice situation, like deuce said earlier, these types of things can really help a team, I think maybe a break from all this basketball they have been playing (5 games in 10 days or something) can be really beneficial to the guys on the squad.

I wonder if the team put Liggins up to asking coach G if they could have a couple extra days off...:D

Then I guess it is just a coincedence that you and I were discussing this just the other day. Anyway, it doesn't matter, the Cats will rise and fall throughout the end of time, that is inevitable. The rise is just closer than you think.

 

About the practice situation, like deuce said earlier, these types of things can really help a team, I think maybe a break from all this basketball they have been playing (5 games in 10 days or something) can be really beneficial to the guys on the squad.

Playing the best players would be beneficial as well...

Me thinks he is looking for someone to take charge...step up and lead them.

 

The perfect guy for that role is wearing a neck brace right now...

I think BCG is a great coach. I appreciate the fact that he is building a team for March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.