Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats taking a few days off?

Featured Replies

I think BCG is a great coach. I appreciate the fact that he is building a team for March.

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Practice? Your talking about Practice. We are not talking about a game, we are talking about Practice?

 

 

Sorry love that Ierson rant about practice.

Some times it's better to get them out of the gym and away from basketball, even if it is for a day or two...Sounds weird, but I've seen it work before.

 

When?

Everything is fine. They are a Final Four team.

 

I guess they would be if Tubby were here huh.

Rumor has it BCG is giving the Cats a few days off. Not real happy with the troops right now.

At the local restaurant in my town where people gather for sports discussion (and other things as well), the UK coach has been a hot topic lately. And most of the discussion has been that the locals are not real happy with BCG. They think it's not so much the troops as the general.

At the local restaurant in my town where people gather for sports discussion (and other things as well), the UK coach has been a hot topic lately. And most of the discussion has been that the locals are not real happy with BCG. They think it's not so much the troops as the general.

 

Maybe Barnhart will visit when UK hires there next coach. Do you realize how much players hated coach Rupp and hated practicing and being around him. They liked games just so they didn't have to listen to him as much. I believe the same things were being said this time last year. In March BCG could do no wrong.

The perfect guy for that role is wearing a neck brace right now...

 

:laugh: That's hilarious, where do you come up with this stuff.

Maybe Barnhart will visit when UK hires there next coach. Do you realize how much players hated coach Rupp and hated practicing and being around him. They liked games just so they didn't have to listen to him as much. I believe the same things were being said this time last year. In March BCG could do no wrong.

 

Where did you get this from??? I personally know several players that played for Rupp and they did not feel this way at all.

Where did you get this from??? I personally know several players that played for Rupp and they did not feel this way at all.

 

From former players as well. They all love him and revere him now and when they were done playing, but they hated practicing for him because he tore them down constantly.

 

With today's players and media influence, everything (as far as problems) comes out instantly and is over scrutinized.

From former players as well. They all love him and revere him now and when they were done playing, but they hated practicing for him because he tore them down constantly.

 

With today's players and media influence, everything (as far as problems) comes out instantly and is over scrutinized.

This did not happen to the ones I know and I know several.

This did not happen to the ones I know and I know several.

 

Ok I know several and have lived with one all my life. We can disagree!!

Ok I know several and have lived with one all my life. We can disagree!!

 

 

Me too...guess they just have a different take on Coach Rupp.

At the local restaurant in my town where people gather for sports discussion (and other things as well), the UK coach has been a hot topic lately. And most of the discussion has been that the locals are not real happy with BCG. They think it's not so much the troops as the general.

 

That's funny. The troops just aren't top 10 caliber. Anyone can see that. If he thinks Liggins has to earn more time I'm all for it. Once SEC play starts everyone will be behind him again.

That's funny. The troops just aren't top 10 caliber. Anyone can see that. If he thinks Liggins has to earn more time I'm all for it. Once SEC play starts everyone will be behind him again.

 

Liggins probably isn't starting as payback for his fiasco in Vegas. I can't figure out why everyone is already jumping on the "BCG is a bad coach" bandwagon. He might be a little "different" in his coaching philosophy, but are we playing for November wins or March wins?

Liggins probably isn't starting as payback for his fiasco in Vegas. I can't figure out why everyone is already jumping on the "BCG is a bad coach" bandwagon. He might be a little "different" in his coaching philosophy, but are we playing for November wins or March wins?

 

It's Kentucky, you should be winning all the time. :cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.