9th Region Bowling (The lost sport)

Covington Catholic

The CCH bowling squad is off to a great start at 20-1. Jake Nordman, a senior leader, leads the team with a 202 average. The squad's lookin' tough and hopin to bring a state title back to Park Hills. How's your team lookin?

Who gave them their one loss?

Can you be on the high school team and the intramural team?

Yes. Intramural bowling is not part of the interscholastic teams. In fact, intramurals is finishing up its season and the interscholastic season is just getting under way. Each match between schools is playing for 7 points. So, with that record of 20 - 1, it is saying that CCH team won seven points from 2 schools, and then went 6-1 against another school. I know they lost the baker game last week for the one point, and I think it was to ryle, but could be wrong.

Is there a website that tracks the schools that participate in this sport and gives updates on scores/participants/standings/etc?

A 202 average is pretty darn remarkable. I have no earthly idea - do any colleges give bowling scholarships?

Not sure but I would guess they do if they give out rowing scholarships :lol:. The high this year I believe is 236 in the 9th region. Very solid.