Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 73 UK 67

Featured Replies

  • Author

^ let me clarify, I agree with you Strike3, just looking for your thoughts on the above questions.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you mean?

 

Are you thinking that BG didn't prepare the team? Did they overlook Miami because they were playing at home? Or just the lack of game film? How is it possible that they did not have game film?

 

This is the same offense that Miami ran last year in the NCAA tournament, so how could UK coaches not know what to prepare for?

Same question I had but still, happened the entire 1st half. How many open shots, did Miami have in the 1st half. We couldn't even run a normal half court set either. Someone on the Staff, is getting this team ready.

 

I'm not saying that they still don't have room for lots of improvement, but if you don't think they've improved from the VMI game, and even the K-State and WVU games then we're not watching the same games.
We finally agree. There are 5 ways to watch a game.

 

1 - Coach

2 - Player

3 - Parent

4 - Fan

5 - Referee

 

I don't know many, who can be pleased with the inconsistency of this team, on the half court sets and the lack of perimeter defense. Combine the unexplained TO's, forced shots and no Forwards. UK trails by 20 and stinks at home in this one.

UK plays two solid halfs and they win this game.

Where's the Captain???

Same question I had but still, happened the entire 1st half. How many open shots, did Miami have in the 1st half. We couldn't even run a normal half court set either. Someone on the Staff, is getting this team ready.

 

We finally agree. There are 5 ways to watch a game.

 

1 - Coach

2 - Player

3 - Parent

4 - Fan

5 - Referee

 

I don't know many, who can be pleased with the inconsistency of this team, on the half court sets and the lack of perimeter defense. Combine the unexplained TO's, forced shots and no Forwards. UK trails by 20 and stinks at home in this one.

 

 

Who said I was pleased. I said they are improving, and they are. Did you watch the VMI, K-State and WVU games? You're wrong again on the ways to watch a game also. You forgot scout, old folkie with blue hair who is there just to be seen, recruit, girl friend just to tag along with boyfriend. :D

Where's the Captain???

 

 

I don't want the captain, I want HSSB for this one. :laugh:

UK plays two solid halfs and they win this game.

 

But...

UK plays two solid halfs and they win this game.

 

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Where's the Captain???
NEVER FEAR!!

captainobv.gif

Where's the Captain???

 

If UK scored 74 points they also would have won this one.

 

Just one more observation I'm sure you didn't pick up on, GT :lol:

Who said I was pleased. I said they are improving, and they are....
In your own words, if they are improving, then you have to be pleased they are doing so and thus, I rest my case.

 

This team wasn't prepared to play the 1st half and they stand around, entirely too much.

In your own words, if they are improving, then you have to be pleased they are doing so and thus, I rest my case.

 

This team wasn't prepared to play the 1st half and they stand around, entirely too much.

 

 

Why do I have to be pleased if they are improving? If your son got a failing grade in a class would you be pleased if he got a D the next semester? I think not, but yet he still showed improvement. Check mate, my friend.

Why do I have to be pleased if they are improving? If your son got a failing grade in a class would you be pleased if he got a D the next semester? I think not, but yet he still showed improvement. Check mate, my friend.
Stop and think, you're defending an SEC team for coming behind from 20 at half and losing by 6 at home. You're saying UK is improving but not willing to say you're pleased....:lol:

 

I'm lost in that logic but since you've broken out the Chess board, perhaps these pawns need to learn the lateral movement of the Bishop or the complete coverage of the Queen, instead of standing immobile like the King.

 

:ylsuper:

I see promise.

 

I do to. I promise if they keep losing, people around this great state will be calling for Bill Gill's head as sad as that will be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.