Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami 73 UK 67

Featured Replies

What's insane and comical is people still crying their buckets over him after 2 seasons. Agree/Disagree/Discuss.

 

I'm not crying over Tubby being gone. He's doing just fine at Minnesota. Has a team every bit as good as the one his successor has right now. It's just comical that those that bashed Tubby every chance they got are giving Coach G. free passes on the same things they would be bashing Tubby on. Hypocrisy at its finest.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not crying over Tubby being gone. He's doing just fine at Minnesota. Has a team every bit as good as the one his successor has right now. It's just comical that those that bashed Tubby every chance they got are giving Coach G. free passes on the same things they would be bashing Tubby on. Hypocrisy at its finest.

 

I think you're comparing apples and oranges. Tubby took a superior program over and made it mediocre. BCG took a mediocre team over and is working to get back to where it needs to be.

I'm not crying over Tubby being gone. He's doing just fine at Minnesota. Has a team every bit as good as the one his successor has right now. It's just comical that those that bashed Tubby every chance they got are giving Coach G. free passes on the same things they would be bashing Tubby on. Hypocrisy at its finest.

 

See Kentucky from 96 -98, then look from 05 - 07. Look at what Tubby took over and look at what Billy G took over. And a side note. It's Billy G's second team here at KY, and as I said before, he had very little to work with. I think it's funnier that the "buckets of emo tears for Tubby group" never blamed him for anything and still don't.

I think you're comparing apples and oranges. Tubby took a superior program over and made it mediocre. BCG took a mediocre team over and is working to get back to where it needs to be.

 

Great point. Centre College wouldn't want to try and play with the talent in the Junior and Senior classes!!

Great point. Centre College wouldn't want to try and play with the talent in the Junior and Senior classes!!

 

I really, trully don't think that Carter would succeed at Morehead.

I don't think that he would succeed in the Mid South with Georgetown, Cumberland and those teams...height doesn't make you good!!

See Kentucky from 96 -98, then look from 05 - 07. Look at what Tubby took over and look at what Billy G took over. And a side note. It's Billy G's second team here at KY, and as I said before, he had very little to work with. I think it's funnier that the "buckets of emo tears for Tubby group" never blamed him for anything and still don't.

 

What's up with you talking about "emo" all the time? You trying to tell us something?

Miami vs UK was the thread, this one is done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.