Miami 73 UK 67

Skunk

What's insane and comical is people still crying their buckets over him after 2 seasons. Agree/Disagree/Discuss.

I'm not crying over Tubby being gone. He's doing just fine at Minnesota. Has a team every bit as good as the one his successor has right now. It's just comical that those that bashed Tubby every chance they got are giving Coach G. free passes on the same things they would be bashing Tubby on. Hypocrisy at its finest.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not crying over Tubby being gone. He's doing just fine at Minnesota. Has a team every bit as good as the one his successor has right now. It's just comical that those that bashed Tubby every chance they got are giving Coach G. free passes on the same things they would be bashing Tubby on. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I think you're comparing apples and oranges. Tubby took a superior program over and made it mediocre. BCG took a mediocre team over and is working to get back to where it needs to be.

See Kentucky from 96 -98, then look from 05 - 07. Look at what Tubby took over and look at what Billy G took over. And a side note. It's Billy G's second team here at KY, and as I said before, he had very little to work with. I think it's funnier that the "buckets of emo tears for Tubby group" never blamed him for anything and still don't.

I think you're comparing apples and oranges. Tubby took a superior program over and made it mediocre. BCG took a mediocre team over and is working to get back to where it needs to be.

Great point. Centre College wouldn't want to try and play with the talent in the Junior and Senior classes!!

See Kentucky from 96 -98, then look from 05 - 07. Look at what Tubby took over and look at what Billy G took over. And a side note. It's Billy G's second team here at KY, and as I said before, he had very little to work with. I think it's funnier that the "buckets of emo tears for Tubby group" never blamed him for anything and still don't.

What's up with you talking about "emo" all the time? You trying to tell us something?