December 7, 200817 yr The good news is that Kentucky's next 6 games are against teams that they "should" beat whether they are playing well or not. That puts them at 11-3 going into the Louisville showdown. Very similar to last year, the Cats won't have any big wins, some bad losses, but they will clean up in the less than average SEC and get into the tournament as a 7 or 8 seed. RPI ROCKS! :lol:
December 7, 200817 yr The good news is that Kentucky's next 6 games are against teams that they "should" beat whether they are playing well or not. That puts them at 11-3 going into the Louisville showdown. Very similar to last year, the Cats won't have any big wins, some bad losses, but they will clean up in the less than average SEC and get into the tournament as a 7 or 8 seed. RPI ROCKS! :lol: :lol: I love all your early season RPI updates HC.
December 7, 200817 yr The good news is that Kentucky's next 6 games are against teams that they "should" beat whether they are playing well or not. That puts them at 11-3 going into the Louisville showdown. Very similar to last year, the Cats won't have any big wins, some bad losses, but they will clean up in the less than average SEC and get into the tournament as a 7 or 8 seed. RPI ROCKS! :lol: Wasn't UK 7-9 going into SEC play last year?
December 7, 200817 yr Miller had a bad shooting night, but came away with 10 boards. I would like to see Galloway get more time.
December 7, 200817 yr Wasn't UK 7-9 going into SEC play last year? I was going to ask the same question.
December 7, 200817 yr Some quotes from both coaches. http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/120608aaf.html
December 7, 200817 yr Miller had a bad shooting night, but came away with 10 boards. I would like to see Galloway get more time. He got some time early in the game but did very little. I think he immediately had a turnover or took a terrible shot. Coach G. is very quick to pull some of our players off the floor the moment they make a mistake. Galloway appears to be a guy that is going to have to play to absolute perfection if he wants to see any significant minutes.
December 7, 200817 yr Like I said, terrible line and should have been Miami -5. Call me for help amytime Vegas. Hope you didn't bet the house Wireman.
December 7, 200817 yr Wasn't UK 7-9 going into SEC play last year? Nevermind, I stand corrected. Looking at their schedule last year, I forgot about those 4 straight losses to Carolina, Indiana, UAB and Houston. On top of the San Diego and GW games. Wow, well then the Cats could probably get to 21 or 22 wins this year if they play in conference like they did last year.
December 7, 200817 yr Did anyone else notice, that Jimmy Dykes really enjoyed using the phrase "CSI Miami"....:lol: He must write his own material.
December 7, 200817 yr Did anyone else notice, that Jimmy Dykes really enjoyed using the phrase "CSI Miami"....:lol: He must write his own material. Yep. Can't Shoot Immediately Good stuff. :lol:
December 7, 200817 yr He must have said CSI Miami at least 8 times. Thought it was dumb the 1st time. Wanted to throw my TV out the window the 73rd...
December 7, 200817 yr Like I said, terrible line and should have been Miami -5. Call me for help amytime Vegas. Hope you didn't bet the house Wireman. Yeah, I thought this was a sure win for the Cats, Wireman??? I love being right....:lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.