Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 77 UK 58

Featured Replies

I'm beginning to wonder how this UK team would fare against the University of Phoenix Online

 

:lol: Right now we may be able to cut the turnovers down to 18-20 against them.

  • Replies 202
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm beginning to wonder how this UK team would fare against the University of Phoenix Online

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

In case the Big Blue Nation doesn't already know this....Longwood defeated Gardner Webb tonight.

Deuce jumped ship on the UofL football Team, So he knocks UK to help past the time...

UK looked like a D2 team playing in a preseason scrimmage game against a D1 school..

:lol: As soon as you realize he's just trying to get you riled up, and don't respond it stops...

 

:lol: :lol:

Bleh. It will get better.

I didnt really see much tonight that I liked. Porter shouldn't be starting. Meeks fired up bricks all night. Patterson was a non-factor. Harris didn't rebound (literally).

 

Non Factor?

I can see where you are saying that in that he does not touch the ball enough but he had 19 points and 11 rebounds (double-double) tonight with us not getting him the ball like imo they should. What would he do if the offense goes to him more :eek:?

I have no problem with Meeks shooting the ball, Just wish he would have knocked some of them down.

He is being stubborn with Porter.

Not exactly sure what you mean by "changing your offense" and problems go away.

 

He doesn't have the PG to run the offense he desires, and right now he sticking with it and waiting for Liggins to get there. If he puts Meeks on the ball and goes to a pass entry/motion set I think it would benefit their performance. It's all about taking advantage of what you have, and not forcing bench players to play major minutes because the "best fit what you want to do".

 

You can still set the foundation for the future while doing some different thing to win games now...

Deuce jumped ship on the UofL football Team, So he knocks UK to help past the time...

 

:rolleyes:

BCG is Norman Dale. He has a system that has been sucessful in the past but the townsfolk have never seen it. He knows his system will work, even if it means finishing the game with four players or practicing on game day. The townsfolk knew they had a decent team but were hoping a new coach could get the best kid out to play for the team, much like BCG upping the recruiting after Tubby left.

 

How long will the townsfolk keep allowing losses to VMI, G-Webb, and San Diego before they hold a town meeting and Chelcie Ross is ready to rally the people to show him the door?

 

Or does Liggins, Orten, and Hood resemble a Jimmy Chitwood in some way which means the best basketball is yet to come.

 

And will wee see Meeks come swinging around on a picket fence soon because the Wildcat defense has been caught watching a lot of paint dry in the first two games.

 

Michael Porter stars as Ollie

 

Josh Harrellson stars as Strap

 

Jodie Meeks brings Rade to life

 

Sheb Wooley plays Mitch Barnhart

 

I just wonder if the ending will be the same

Dickie V said it best... "stick with this team and you'll see good things"

  • Author
Deuce jumped ship on the UofL football Team, So he knocks UK to help past the time...

 

Did I? When did that happen?

Did I? When did that happen?

 

I'm gonna stick to the topic, But I like Coach G..;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.