Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 77 UK 58

Featured Replies

4) Williams works officials the right way, Coach K whines.

 

Whiny is in the eye of the beholder.:p:lol:

  • Replies 202
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roy does wear ugly ties, so take that.

 

:lol:

Porter cannot seem to start the offense any closer than 35-40 feet from the basketball, which like you stated makes it hard to run anything. Liggins main problem is that he tends to do a little too much and over-penetrates, but his upside is a lot higher than Porter's and they might as well go with him.

 

Liggins has the talent, but he has looked like a deer in headlights at times. I think as the season goes, he will get more confidence in his game

Whiny is in the eye of the beholder.:p:lol:

 

He only understands beerholder TTL! :lol::lol:

Roy does wear ugly ties, so take that.

 

:lol:

 

Stick a cowboy hat on him and he's Garth Brooks, I swear!:lol:

He only understands beerholder TTL! :lol::lol:

 

:lol::lol::lol:

Or maybe Droopy Dog when he was the sheriff in that one cartoon

Darius Miller will be a nice college basketball player. I loved his length on the floor. When he gets a better feel for the college game, and he learns to play defense, he will make a tremendous player. I think he, from the wing, can feed Patterson. He is a fantastic passer and slasher.

I personally don't think that the score would've been as bad. Thats just about the one thing I disagree with UK fans on. I think Tubby would've at least played a respectable game.

You don't remember the respectable game they played down there four years ago?I believe they got behind 24 to 6 and went on to lose the game by double digits.Things were bad the first half and got a little better the second half as far as the way uk played.Still a lot of work to do.Bob Knight said it best last night.This is by far the best team in college basketball this year and they don't have to play them anymore.Porter is the Mark Coury of last years team.I think bg will eventually work Liggins in more and more for him.Meeks is our best shooter but he needs to pass the ball once in awhile when he drives in the lane or learn how to make those wild shots he shoots sometimes.Things will get better.:cool:

You don't remember the respectable game they played down there four years ago?I believe they got behind 24 to 6 and went on to lose the game by double digits.Things were bad the first half and got a little better the second half as far as the way uk played.Still a lot of work to do.Bob Knight said it best last night.This is by far the best team in college basketball this year and they don't have to play them anymore.Porter is the Mark Coury of last years team.I think bg will eventually work Liggins in more and more for him.Meeks is our best shooter but he needs to pass the ball once in awhile when he drives in the lane or learn how to make those wild shots he shoots sometimes.Things will get better.:cool:

 

Is it even possible for things to get much worse? lol

I actually laughed out loud on this. :lol::lol:

 

Ok serious question? Why does UK only play man-to-man defense?

 

I watched about that last ten minutes of the first half last night. And, I wasn't watching real close the whole time. That's all I've watched of UK all season...

 

I'm pretty sure BCG is just a man-to-man coach. He doesn't want to play anything else unless he's forced to. Its way too early in the season to give up on that plan, IMO. I suspect as we get into the season and he starts to get a better idea of what he has both individually and collectively, he may adjust a little if necessary. But, I wouldn't expect much in regards to his defense. It looks like man-to-man is always going to be his primary defense.

 

Perhaps somebody more informed on the ins and outs at UK and BCG prior to his stint at UK could shed more light on the subject...

Pathetic performance by UK. I seriously doubt if anyone on Kentucky squad could have make it on UNC team with maybe the exception of Meeks. Looks like another long year in Lexington

Pathetic performance by UK. I seriously doubt if anyone on Kentucky squad could have make it on UNC team with maybe the exception of Meeks. Looks like another long year in Lexington

 

Not even the All American in Patterson?

funny you say this.:laugh:

Not even the All American in Patterson?

funny you say this.:laugh:

 

Patterson wouldn't start. He would be 2nd team probably.

UK will improve as much as any team in the country between now and March.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.