November 20, 200817 yr With Psycho T in the lineup I have a hard time seeing Patterson in there and Roy pushing tempo like he desires. I'm a huge Patterson fan, but they would have to be much more of a high/low style tempo with those two...
November 20, 200817 yr With Psycho T in the lineup I have a hard time seeing Patterson in there and Roy pushing tempo like he desires. I'm a huge Patterson fan, but they would have to be much more of a high/low style tempo with those two... Did you ever watch Huntington play. This was an uptempo team that did nothing but run.......
November 20, 200817 yr Did you ever watch Huntington play. This was an uptempo team that did nothing but run....... And you can do that with one big guy like T or Pat. It's not conducive with two on the floor...
November 20, 200817 yr With Psycho T in the lineup I have a hard time seeing Patterson in there and Roy pushing tempo like he desires. I'm a huge Patterson fan, but they would have to be much more of a high/low style tempo with those two... Like I said in another thread, Patterson is capable of getting up and down the floor and really running. Hes a better athlete than Thompson is. But Patterson did not play hard the other night. Thompson outplayed him. Patterson needs to go harder.
November 20, 200817 yr As for our point guard position. Porter simply isn't good enough. I think thats a given. As for Liggins, you can't dribble the ball that high and loose and be standing straight up at the pg spot. Hes got a lot of potential, but still has a long ways to go.
November 20, 200817 yr Liggins only had 1 TO in the Carolina game, right? Let him go with it. You guys should move onto the next game, I am sure a win is right around the corner.
November 20, 200817 yr Liggins only had 1 TO in the Carolina game, right? Let him go with it. You guys should move onto the next game, I am sure a win is right around the corner. Liggins had 4 turnovers. He played pretty well the 2nd half. Hes going to be spending most of the time at the point guard spot. He still has a lot of improving to do.
November 20, 200817 yr What does that have to do with anything? Thompson and Patterson are on the same level talent wise, TH is on a whole different level. Really? 12/1/07 - UK vs. UNC Patterson - 33min - 19pts - 9reb - 2ast - 3 TO - 6/12FG (50%) - 7/9FT (78%) Hansbrough - 32min - 14pts - 11reb - 0ast - 2 TO - 2/8FG (25%) - 10/12FT (83%)
November 20, 200817 yr Really? 12/1/07 - UK vs. UNC Patterson - 33min - 19pts - 9reb - 2ast - 3 TO - 6/12FG (50%) - 7/9FT (78%) Hansbrough - 32min - 14pts - 11reb - 0ast - 2 TO - 2/8FG (25%) - 10/12FT (83%) Tyler was double teamed everytime he touched the ball and PP was not.
November 20, 200817 yr Really? 12/1/07 - UK vs. UNC Patterson - 33min - 19pts - 9reb - 2ast - 3 TO - 6/12FG (50%) - 7/9FT (78%) Hansbrough - 32min - 14pts - 11reb - 0ast - 2 TO - 2/8FG (25%) - 10/12FT (83%) So I guess Patterson shoul have been POY? PP was one of 3 players on UK last year that could actually do anything productive, if he was on the same level as TH he should have better numbers because he plays on the worse team so his production level should go up. TH had better numbers on average on a team with more scoring threats in their starting 5 than UK has on their whole team, one game doesn't prove anything.
November 20, 200817 yr Liggins had 4 turnovers. He played pretty well the 2nd half. Hes going to be spending most of the time at the point guard spot. He still has a lot of improving to do. I think he can do it, but these kids don't understand the challenge of play the point in college basketball. He has a lot of work ahead of him.
November 20, 200817 yr Not really....If UNC's guards are better than UK's, which they undoubtedly are, it makes getting Patterson the ball much more difficult. When they got him the ball he scored at will. Patterson and Hansbrough are a closer comparison than Patterson and Thompson. :thumb:
November 21, 200817 yr How Bout them Tar Heels! :dancingpa :dancingpa Coming back in a big way I see....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.