Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 77 UK 58

Featured Replies

  • Author
Really?

 

12/1/07 - UK vs. UNC

Patterson - 33min - 19pts - 9reb - 2ast - 3 TO - 6/12FG (50%) - 7/9FT (78%)

Hansbrough - 32min - 14pts - 11reb - 0ast - 2 TO - 2/8FG (25%) - 10/12FT (83%)

 

Extremely weak...

  • Replies 202
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Extremely weak...

 

mobaar...seriously?

:thumb:

 

Just a side point, I always did find it odd that Hansbrough stuggled each time he played against UK. Morris would give him fits and is a prime example why many scouts think he will struggle in the NBA.

No doubt in my mind that he'll struggle in the NBA. Mainly because of his jump shot. I also believe this is one of the reasons he stayed. Well, that and you get fined for jumping off of balconies in the league...

Hansbrough is on another level right now. But he is a senior, and PP is just a sophmore. I don't think Patterson is as talented as HB but by the time he is a senior, if he sticks around, you never know.

Wow... I never said PP was better than TH, but I don't think "whole different level" is correct either.

 

Forgive me for thinking the game they played head to head might be relevant.

 

And as TD said, TH does have 2 extra years experience.

  • Author
Wow... I never said PP was better than TH, but I don't think "whole different level" is correct either.

 

Forgive me for thinking the game they played head to head might be relevant.

 

And as TD said, TH does have 2 extra years experience.

 

So you're going to use one game to solidify you're arguement?

:thumb:

 

Just a side point, I always did find it odd that Hansbrough stuggled each time he played against UK. Morris would give him fits and is a prime example why many scouts think he will struggle in the NBA.

 

Exactly, when Morris makes you struggle, it really gets you thinking. But I just can't get the memory of Hansbrough crying like an emo kid after that one guy from Duke knocked him down that time. No wonder he and Roy Williams get along so well, crying their buckets of emo tears.

Exactly, when Morris makes you struggle, it really gets you thinking. But I just can't get the memory of Hansbrough crying like an emo kid after that one guy from Duke knocked him down that time. No wonder he and Roy Williams get along so well, crying their buckets of emo tears.

 

:rolleyes:

So you're going to use one game to solidify you're arguement?

 

The one game they played against each other. Yes.

 

If you would like more comparison, here are their freshman year per game averages:

pp - 35.7min - 16.4ppg - 7.7rpg - 1.7apg - 2.1topg - 0.8spg - 1.2bpg - 57.4%fg - 73.1%ft - 11.3 shots

th - 30.4min - 18.9ppg - 7.8rpg - 1.3apg - 2.5topg - 1.2spg - 0.7bpg - 57.0%fg - 73.9%ft - 11.3 shots

 

The bottom line is that I don't think you can find any quantifiable evidence that supports the statement that TH "is on a whole different level."

  • Author
The one game they played against each other. Yes.

 

Alright. VMI is better than Kentucky.

Exactly, when Morris makes you struggle, it really gets you thinking. But I just can't get the memory of Hansbrough crying like an emo kid after that one guy from Duke knocked him down that time. No wonder he and Roy Williams get along so well, crying their buckets of emo tears.

 

Tyler "Emo" Hansbrough...the real Fall Out Boy. :lol:

Alright. VMI is better than Kentucky.

 

I gave you freshman year stats as well (since thats all we really have for PP), did you not like those?

 

And right now, I'm not sure I can argue that VMI isn't better than UK.

I gave you freshman year stats as well (since thats all we really have for PP), did you not like those?

 

And right now, I'm not sure I can argue that VMI isn't better than UK.

TH put up better numbers surrounded by NBA talent on a very deep team. I can't say the same for Pat.

TH put up better numbers surrounded by NBA talent on a very deep team. I can't say the same for Pat.

 

And how does being surrounded by NBA talent make TH's numbers MORE impressive?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.