Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 77 UK 58

Featured Replies

Roy does wear ugly ties, so take that.

 

:lol:

 

One of the most ugly ties I have ever seen.

  • Replies 202
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the most ugly ties I have ever seen.

Yeah what was up with that? Why would his wife or any UNC official let him wear that?

 

It had thrift store written all over it.

Patterson wouldn't start. He would be 2nd team probably.

 

You must not watch much basketball if you really believe that. Patterson would most definitely start.

My takes on the game...

 

1. UK offense looks bad with pressure defense. UNC challenged most of the passes on the night forcing UK into turnovers. I am sure it will get better, but not sure how much.

 

2. Where did UNC get their defense from? Last year they were a bad defensive team, this could be a big change for the Heels...

 

3. I am not sure if it is bad guard play or bad coaching for UK.

 

4. I hope Zeller is ok, but I didn't think it was a hard foul after seeing the replay.

 

5. Once everyone is healthy, UNC may be too deep. Playing time might become an issue, but Roy has worked through these issues before.

 

6. Patterson looked good in the second half and UK fans better cross your fingers that this is not his last year.

 

7. I thought the UNC freshman were as good as advertised, along with a much improved Thompson and Graves, and now they play defense... This team has a chance to be a lot better than last years team.

You must not watch much basketball if you really believe that. Patterson would most definitely start.

That's debatable.

My takes on the game...

 

1. UK offense looks bad with pressure defense. UNC challenged most of the passes on the night forcing UK into turnovers. I am sure it will get better, but not sure how much.

 

2. Where did UNC get their defense from? Last year they were a bad defensive team, this could be a big change for the Heels...

 

3. I am not sure if it is bad guard play or bad coaching for UK.

 

4. I hope Zeller is ok, but I didn't think it was a hard foul after seeing the replay.

 

5. Once everyone is healthy, UNC may be too deep. Playing time might become an issue, but Roy has worked through these issues before.

 

6. Patterson looked good in the second half and UK fans better cross your fingers that this is not his last year.

 

7. I thought the UNC freshman were as good as advertised, along with a much improved Thompson and Graves, and now they play defense... This team has a chance to be a lot better than last years team.

 

Plus their two best defenders from last year were in suits. Frasor helps with team defense as well.

 

By the way, I saw a #11 dribble the ball off of his knee I and actually yelled, "SLOW DOWN QT!"

Roy coaches them. They'll have a great regular season, but choke somwhere in the tournament. I don't think I would put much into being able to guard UK at this point in the season.

Plus their two best defenders from last year were in suits. Frasor helps with team defense as well.

 

By the way, I saw a #11 dribble the ball off of his knee I and actually yelled, "SLOW DOWN QT!"[/QUOTE]

 

:laugh: I hope Drew is a lot better than Thomas was...

People said that after GW, SD, VMI as well....it's shame how the BBN is accepting losses now.

 

IU might win 10 games this year and im going to be furious after every loss. I don't care who it's to.

:thumb::thumb:

 

That is the attitude you should have as a fan of your team!

I have one comment. Look at UK's Junior and Senior Classes. 1 decent player (Meeks) in the whole bunch. This is the problem.

 

Not too mention the fact that with the injury last year, Meeks got very little playing time and none after x-mas. What do you all expect exectution like the 96-98 teams.

 

Not too mention that we have played two games already (when in years past they would still be practicing and playing exibition games) with a young and inexperienced team. There is a lot of upside to be had with Liggins and Miller. I hope that Stewart comes along and it looks as though Harrelson will struggle against athletic competition. We are thin in the back court, but we lost our best 3 back court players from last year's team.

That's debatable.

 

No it's not. He's better than any big man UNC has outside of Hansbrough. He would start easily.

No it's not. He's better than any big man UNC has outside of Hansbrough. He would start easily.

 

Thompson looked like the best player on the floor last night.

Thompson looked like the best player on the floor last night.

 

Yeah, and the fact that the rest of the Tar Heels were that much more talented than UK at every other position on the floor had nothing to do with that, did it?

No it's not. He's better than any big man UNC has outside of Hansbrough. He would start easily.

Yes it is. Thompson is more athletic and has a better shot than PP.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.