Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 77 UK 58

Featured Replies

Final...Ugly all night long.

  • Replies 202
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50 turnovers in 2 games.

 

Patterson not getting enough touches.

 

0-2

The beat goes on....

 

 

This team has a lot of work to do.

UK has 2 stats that stick out over 2 games.

 

50 turnovers

 

Gave up 188 points.

 

Not good no matter who you play.

Meeks needs to shoot more...

 

5-19...YIKES!!!

Does UK not practice going through offensive sets? I mean seriously we hear about all this depth for competitive practices, but they can't even run a freakin' play...

 

Liggins looks like a scared puppy out there sometimes, but get Porter out of there.....and I have to say Kevin Galloway must be absolutely awful not to get any minutes at that position.

At what point is Gillispe considered too stubborn for his own good? Change the offense to fit your talent a little, and a lot of these problems go away...

  • Author

I'm sorry...But I have to ask...Really guys?

 

I hope that Hansbrough is back in time for this game.

 

I think the Cats will pull it off.

 

I believe UK can pull the upset in this one.

 

I really think that Kentucky can win this game. With or without Hansbrough.

 

I think UK can win this game.

 

UK can win this game. It only took about 10 minutes of watching UNC play Penn to realize that there not that great without T. IMO UK is better suited to play against a team such as UNC rather than a team that thrives on putting up alot of shots and run n gun. Our strength is to get Patterson involved with every possession. Pat can't exsist in a game where he has to continously run the court

 

If Tyler plays, I think Carolina wins just because of the fact he makes players around him better (and he gets a lot of calls), but I am not worried about Tyler beating Kentucky.

 

On the other hand, if he doesn't play, I think Kentucky will walk in and take this win. I know it sounds absurd, especially after Friday, but Carolina is an entirely different team without Hansborough.

 

Kentucky 82-75

 

UK-83

UNC-82

 

 

Cats get the upset!

The bigger issue here is UNC covered. :madman:

I'm sorry...But I have to ask...Really guys?

 

No different than a Louisville Football fan this year.

 

And yes, I just compared the Louisville Football team this year to UK's Basketball team.

  • Author
No different than a Louisville Football fan this year.

 

And yes, I just compared the Louisville Football team this year to UK's Basketball team.

 

Pleeeeassseeee explain that one...:lol:

Kentucky has to find a PG. Patterson needs 20 attempts a night, and Micheal Porter needs to go beg Rich Brooks to let him on the JV football team.

Pleeeeassseeee explain that one...:lol:

 

 

Have you not picked Louisville to win a game that they lost this season? Last season? Season before? Seriously?

 

Dude seriously... lose the laugh. Your not funny.

So did BCG have the boys running steps earlier today getting ready for the game tonight?

  • Author
Have you not picked Louisville to win a game that they lost this season? Last season? Season before? Seriously?

 

Dude seriously... lose the laugh. Your not funny.

 

Have I picked Louisville to beat the best team in the nation after they had already lost at home to a nobody?? Nope... And thanks for the personal attack. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.