Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UNC 77 UK 58

Featured Replies

Have you not picked Louisville to win a game that they lost this season? Last season? Season before? Seriously?

 

Dude seriously... lose the laugh. Your not funny.

 

 

:lol: As soon as you realize he's just trying to get you riled up, and don't respond it stops...

  • Replies 202
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So did BCG have the boys running steps earlier today getting ready for the game tonight?

 

Probably:mad:

And North Carolina did this without its stud playing tonight?

Wow they are as good as advertised.

Have I picked Louisville to beat the best team in the nation after they had already lost at home to a nobody?? Nope... And thanks for the personal attack. :thumb:

 

Thanks for answering a question that I did not ask. I asked if you had picked Louisville to win a game this season that they lost as those Wildcat fans did. Nothing wrong with wanting to support your team.

 

And no problem... It's been one of those days... I'll go ahead and apologize in advance.

I like nothing more than to see UK lose, other than seeing Duke win! :D

 

Who do the kittens play next?

  • Author
Thanks for answering a question that I did not ask. I asked if you had picked Louisville to win a game this season that they lost as those Wildcat fans did. Nothing wrong with wanting to support your team.

 

And no problem... It's been one of those days... I'll go ahead and apologize in advance.

 

Supporting your team and picking them to beat the #1 team in the country with no basis whatsoever for that reasoning is completely different. There's fantasy, and then there's reality. :thumb:

I'm sorry...But I have to ask...Really guys?

 

Hey at least I almost got UNC's score right.

 

 

 

I figured they would have played a lot better tonight. I was wrong!

Thanks for answering a question that I did not ask. I asked if you had picked Louisville to win a game this season that they lost as those Wildcat fans did. Nothing wrong with wanting to support your team.

 

And no problem... It's been one of those days... I'll go ahead and apologize in advance.

 

It's okay to pick your favorite team to lose when they are overmatched...

A round of observations....

 

1) This team is not very good. I mean seriously, I think a middle school team can take better care of the ball.

 

2) It's now official, Michael Porter is far and away the worst Division I college basketball player in the country. As long as he continues to play this team won't win.

 

3) Get Patrick Patterson the stinkin ball! He's the All-American, not you Jodie Meeks.

 

4) This team needs to get back to the basics and rebound the basketball. It made me sick watching UNC get offensive putback after putback tonight.

 

5) DeAndre Liggins and Darius Miller are going to be very good 4 year players for Coach G. They just need some experience.

 

6) I was somewhat impressed with Ramon Harris' aggressiveness on the offensive end tonight. He made some mistakes, but I was glad to see him take a bit of initiative.

 

7) UNC is extremely talented this year. The main thing they have working against them is Roy Williams is on the sidelines.

 

8) Jodie Meeks....It's called PASSING! You really need to try it sometime.

And North Carolina did this without its stud playing tonight?

Wow they are as good as advertised.

 

They did it without 2 starters tonight.

  • Author
Hey at least I almost got UNC's score right.

 

 

 

I figured they would have played a lot better tonight. I was wrong!

 

I appreciate the honest, and non-confrontational (:lol:) answer. :thumb:

Supporting your team and picking them to beat the #1 team in the country with no basis whatsoever for that reasoning is completely different. There's fantasy, and then there's reality. :thumb:

 

I agree there is fantasy and reality... But I don't see any reason to take shots at them just because they did choose UK over #1 UNC...

 

And it's nothing against you personally... Just your Anti-UK personality. :thumb:

A round of observations....

 

1) This team is not very good. I mean seriously, I think a middle school team can take better care of the ball.

 

2) It's now official, Michael Porter is far and away the worst Division I college basketball player in the country. As long as he continues to play this team won't win.

 

3) Get Patrick Patterson the stinkin ball! He's the All-American, not you Jodie Meeks.

 

4) This team needs to get back to the basics and rebound the basketball. It made me sick watching UNC get offensive putback after putback tonight.

 

5) DeAndre Liggins and Darius Miller are going to be very good 4 year players for Coach G. They just need some experience.

 

6) I was somewhat impressed with Ramon Harris' aggressiveness on the offensive end tonight. He made some mistakes, but I was glad to see him take a bit of initiative.

 

7) UNC is extremely talented this year. The main thing they have working against them is Roy Williams is on the sidelines.

 

8) Jodie Meeks....It's called PASSING! You really need to try it sometime.

 

3)

 

 

Patterson and Meeks go hand in hand.

 

If you get Patterson the ball it takes pressure off the guards and better looks for Meeks.

 

If Meeks tries the one man show thing then Patterson won't be doubled and Meeks will be pressured.

I appreciate the honest, and non-confrontational (:lol:) answer. :thumb:

 

I can man up..:D

  • Author
I agree there is fantasy and reality... But I don't see any reason to take shots at them just because they did choose UK over #1 UNC...

 

And it's nothing against you personally... Just your Anti-UK personality. :thumb:

 

It wasn't taking a shot, I just wanted to know. They could have been pulling everyone's leg from all I know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.