Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Tomcats / Dixie Heights Colonels Predictions

Who wins? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dixie by as many as they want.....................

 

Dixie 45

Ashland 7

 

*** My thought is that its time for basketball in the Tomcat nation......********

 

Harsh!!!!!

I see the Montgomery fans are falling behind Dixie instead of support their district teams. I support the Tomcats all the way! Hope to see the Tomcats pull it out 36-21...

  • Replies 122
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen both teams play. Dixe should take this one.

Earlier in the year I might have picked Ashland. But the Red Colonels have really improved through the season and are hitting their stride at the right time.

Ashland did scrimmage Campbell. Anyone remember how that went??

I know nothing about Dixie Heights so I won't make a prediction on this one. Any common opponents between Ashland and Dixie ?

 

I'll be pulling for the Tomcats.

 

Good luck to both teams.

I know nothing about Dixie Heights so I won't make a prediction on this one. Any common opponents between Ashland and Dixie ?

 

I'll be pulling for the Tomcats.

 

Good luck to both teams.

 

I don't think they have any common opponents but I believe Ashland did scrimmage Campbell co.

 

Ashland lost to Campbell Co 3 scores to 1 in the scrimmage and Dixie beat Campbell 56-7 last week FWIW.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=157605&highlight=Campbell+Ashland

Home field will help the Tomcats with a close scoring outcome.:ylsuper:

Ashland Tomcats

Playoff Appearance: 32nd

All-time Record: 29-29

 

Dixie Heights Colonels

Playoff Appearance: 16th

All-time Record: 9-15

 

Previous Playoff Meetings

1975 - Ashland 36 Dixie Heights 6

1981 - Dixie Heights 20 Ashland 18

1984 - Dixie Heights 10 Ashland 9

1991 - Ashland 34 Dixie Heights 0

1998 - Dixie Heights 48 Ashland 13

Dixie Heights 35-21.

I think that there will be two reasons Ashland wins. 1. They are playing much better defense. 2. They are playing at Putnum Stadium. I agree with HCT and Ashland wins by 2 TD's.

I don't think they have any common opponents but I believe Ashland did scrimmage Campbell co.

 

Ashland lost to Campbell Co 3 scores to 1 in the scrimmage and Dixie beat Campbell 56-7 last week FWIW.

 

http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/showthread.php?t=157605&highlight=Campbell+Ashland

 

I hope you can come to the game.:thumb:

I do beleave everyone from Dixie will like our old stadium ,the paint crew (all volunteer Tomcat fans) will have her at her best and spit shined .

So many Tomcats have gave it all on that field no matter what the circumstances,I hope the Tomcats will give Dixie little bit of a game.:thumb:

For Ashland to have a chance they will have to not make mistakes. This is obviously a cliche'. Remember this as well, the quarterback will be in his first ever playoff game and is a freshman. Last week in the district championship game I think he felt a little pressure. Tough spot. If he plays above his years like he has for quite a while, Ashland will see round 2.

I am with someone else in here who said earlier in the year, the vote would have gone to Ashland. But Dixie has come alive lately, they are playing good football. I'm going to go with Dixie 28-7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.