Ashland Tomcats / Dixie Heights Colonels Predictions

Painter

Who wins?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

So you believe someone being two faced is doing what is right? :sssh:

Motivation is not two faced. How many coaches do you know that walk in a locker room to give a pregame talk before they face the number one team in the state, and says, "We don't have a chance, we are going to get killed in this game"? I bet you don't know any, if you do, they need to get out of the profession.

Am I a coach? No, but I like the motivation role.

I always think a team has a chance, and it is not by place to damper that chance and hope of an upset victory. I prefer to relay a positive attitude to the teams that I root for, or wish well.

I can't believe that you are so down on Ashland, they did loose big to JC, but JC is a good team, and I don't think many teams would beat them. That doesn't mean that Ashland won't win this game.

Don't be a person who only is postive when your team is winning.;)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motivation is not two faced. How many coaches do you know that walk in a locker room to give a pregame talk before they face the number one team in the state, and says, "We don't have a chance, we are going to get killed in this game"? I bet you don't know any, if you do, they need to get out of the profession.

Am I a coach? No, but I like the motivation role.

I always think a team has a chance, and it is not by place to damper that chance and hope of an upset victory. I prefer to relay a positive attitude to the teams that I root for, or wish well.

I can't believe that you are so down on Ashland, they did loose big to JC, but JC is a good team, and I don't think many teams would beat them. That doesn't mean that Ashland won't win this game.

Don't be a person who only is postive when your team is winning.;)

:laugh::laugh:Let me take my shoes off, and watch where I step. Do you honestly think you're motivating the Tomcats by predicting they are going to win? If anyone is motivating them it's me when I say that Dixie Heights will be the favorite. By the way, in case you haven't noticed, I've yet to pick who I think will win this game. :D

I'd love to see if you think the Ashland game is worthy of a steak dinner? I hear you have plenty invited to eat soon.

If you think two is plenty, and me having faith in Ashland is why spindoc and Watusi have been licking their lips the past week.

:laugh::laugh:Let me take my shoes off, and watch where I step. Do you honestly think you're motivating the Tomcats by predicting they are going to win? If anyone is motivating them it's me when I say that Dixie Heights will be the favorite. By the way, in case you haven't noticed, I've yet to pick who I think will win this game. :D

I agree. I don't think any player or coach should be looking at this stuff and putting any merit to it. Playoff football should be motivation enough.

Oh, you are talking about this game now. You were talking about another game before, and that is what I was responding to. You really have to go on ADD medication.:sssh:

I'm not bothering with trying to predict a score. All I know is that I'm backing my Tomcats all the way!! We have proved alot this year and have played hard. These young men will just have to come to this game with the mind set that they know this too. The OL/DL need to step it up a bit and make way for some "Lightning" (Rashard Carter) and "Thunder" (Josh Alber)!!!! GO TOMCATS!!