Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Tomcats / Dixie Heights Colonels Predictions

Who wins? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

So you believe someone being two faced is doing what is right? :sssh:

Motivation is not two faced. How many coaches do you know that walk in a locker room to give a pregame talk before they face the number one team in the state, and says, "We don't have a chance, we are going to get killed in this game"? I bet you don't know any, if you do, they need to get out of the profession.

 

Am I a coach? No, but I like the motivation role.

 

I always think a team has a chance, and it is not by place to damper that chance and hope of an upset victory. I prefer to relay a positive attitude to the teams that I root for, or wish well.

 

I can't believe that you are so down on Ashland, they did loose big to JC, but JC is a good team, and I don't think many teams would beat them. That doesn't mean that Ashland won't win this game.

 

Don't be a person who only is postive when your team is winning.;)

  • Replies 122
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was earlier in the season, I would have picked Ashland. BUT, Dixie is playing great ball as of late. I think Dixie will win by two scores.

If it was earlier in the season, I would have picked Ashland. BUT, Dixie is playing great ball as of late. I think Dixie will win by two scores.

 

Agreed!

So you believe someone being two faced is doing what is right? :sssh:

 

I'd love to see if you think the Ashland game is worthy of a steak dinner? I hear you have plenty invited to eat soon.

Motivation is not two faced. How many coaches do you know that walk in a locker room to give a pregame talk before they face the number one team in the state, and says, "We don't have a chance, we are going to get killed in this game"? I bet you don't know any, if you do, they need to get out of the profession.

 

Am I a coach? No, but I like the motivation role.

 

I always think a team has a chance, and it is not by place to damper that chance and hope of an upset victory. I prefer to relay a positive attitude to the teams that I root for, or wish well.

 

I can't believe that you are so down on Ashland, they did loose big to JC, but JC is a good team, and I don't think many teams would beat them. That doesn't mean that Ashland won't win this game.

 

Don't be a person who only is postive when your team is winning.;)

 

 

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh:Let me take my shoes off, and watch where I step. Do you honestly think you're motivating the Tomcats by predicting they are going to win? If anyone is motivating them it's me when I say that Dixie Heights will be the favorite. By the way, in case you haven't noticed, I've yet to pick who I think will win this game. :D

Trust me, when it comes to taking care of "a dip", his wife knows all about it.;)

 

Hey, I resemble this remark.:D

I'd love to see if you think the Ashland game is worthy of a steak dinner? I hear you have plenty invited to eat soon.

 

 

If you think two is plenty, and me having faith in Ashland is why spindoc and Watusi have been licking their lips the past week.

:laugh::laugh:Let me take my shoes off, and watch where I step. Do you honestly think you're motivating the Tomcats by predicting they are going to win? If anyone is motivating them it's me when I say that Dixie Heights will be the favorite. By the way, in case you haven't noticed, I've yet to pick who I think will win this game. :D

 

I agree. I don't think any player or coach should be looking at this stuff and putting any merit to it. Playoff football should be motivation enough.

By the way, do you need a Chiropractor? I know a few good ones;).

 

 

Nope. Someone told me they're all quacks. :lol:

If you think two is plenty, and me having faith in Ashland is why spindoc and Watusi have been licking their lips the past week.

 

Just two? hahaha, I think we've had enough fun with each other. I hope that you guys play well, win or lose. Good luck, and I mean it.

Nope. Someone told me they're all quacks. :lol:

 

I won't make fun of you...................

:laugh::laugh:Let me take my shoes off, and watch where I step. Do you honestly think you're motivating the Tomcats by predicting they are going to win? If anyone is motivating them it's me when I say that Dixie Heights will be the favorite. By the way, in case you haven't noticed, I've yet to pick who I think will win this game. :D

Oh, you are talking about this game now. You were talking about another game before, and that is what I was responding to. You really have to go on ADD medication.:sssh:

I won't make fun of you...................

He does walk like a duck................:D

I'm not bothering with trying to predict a score. All I know is that I'm backing my Tomcats all the way!! We have proved alot this year and have played hard. These young men will just have to come to this game with the mind set that they know this too. The OL/DL need to step it up a bit and make way for some "Lightning" (Rashard Carter) and "Thunder" (Josh Alber)!!!! GO TOMCATS!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.