Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Tomcats / Dixie Heights Colonels Predictions

Who wins? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Anytime, anyplace for you, Graybeard! I've got your back.

 

 

You didn't have Graybeard or Ashland's back in the Johnson Central game. :scared:

  • Replies 122
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't have Graybeard or Ashland's back in the Johnson Central game. :scared:

 

To borrow from you, I wasn't going to sugar coat it. JC is the best team in the area and you had nothing for them. I voted that way and I was right. In talking about Dixie, I think Ashland has a chance to win. Maybe you should have a little more faith in home field advantage and in the fact you earned a home playoff game and support your own team.:thumb:

To borrow from you, I wasn't going to sugar coat it. JC is the best team in the area and you had nothing for them. I voted that way and I was right. In talking about Dixie, I think Ashland has a chance to win. Maybe you should have a little more faith in home field advantage and in the fact you earned a home playoff game and support your own team.:thumb:

 

 

I support Ashland, and certainly hope that they win, but I feel that Dixie Heights has the better team. I never said Ashland didn't have a chance to win. I do know a good optometrist if you need a referral.:D I'm not sure what you meant by I had nothing for Johnson Central. You need to go back and look again. I do believe I picked the Golden Eagles to win.

Dixie by 2 TDS and Tomcat faithful rejoice over a 6-5 season.

It is a shame the Tomcats do play in 5A. They should be in 4A where they can compete better in the playoff system.

I am getting grief for supporting Ashland from Ashland posters? Is this a Russell thread? Hahaha.

 

Good luck, Tomcats!

 

TCB!!!

I am getting grief for supporting Ashland from Ashland posters? Is this a Russell thread? Hahaha.

 

Good luck, Tomcats!

 

TCB!!!

 

 

 

You really do need that referral don't you? You're only getting grief for tying to call me out because I feel Dixie Heights will win.

You really do need that referral don't you? You're only getting grief for tying to call me out because I feel Dixie Heights will win.

 

No, I can see and read. I don't care who you think will win. I am just saying that I think Ashland will win. I really hope you are wrong, though. The only game I cheer against Ashland is when our Black and Orange pull into Putnam in August each year.

 

By the way, do you need a Chiropractor? I know a few good ones;).

I am getting grief for supporting Ashland from Ashland posters? Is this a Russell thread? Hahaha.

 

Good luck, Tomcats!

TCB!!!

 

What is TCB? The Cake's Baking?

 

Don't you have dip to make?

You have to love it when a Raceland fan defends the Tomcats from an Ashland fan. :D

I have found it entertaining as well Graybeard. But, I wish good luck to Ashland this week and hope they can pull off the win.:thumb:

I have found it entertaining as well Graybeard. But, I wish good luck to Ashland this week and hope they can pull off the win.:thumb:

 

 

I'll tell you what I find interesting is where a poster will post something on the board to appease a group of fans, but tell me something different in private. :sssh::lol:

What is TCB? The Cake's Baking?

 

Don't you have dip to make?

 

TCB = Take care of business. By the way, I've got a great wife to make that dip, I don't have to.:thumb:

I'll tell you what I find interesting is where a poster will post something on the board to appease a group of fans, but tell me something different in private. :sssh::lol:

Appeasing fans, please.:rolleyes: Doing what is right, that is more like it.:ylsuper:

What is TCB? The Cake's Baking?

 

Don't you have dip to make?

 

TCB = Take care of business. By the way, I've got a great wife to make that dip, I don't have to.:thumb:

Trust me, when it comes to taking care of "a dip", his wife knows all about it.;)

Appeasing fans, please.:rolleyes: Doing what is right, that is more like it.:ylsuper:

 

 

 

So you believe someone being two faced is doing what is right? :sssh:

I just think that Dixie has started hitting their Mojo and they are flowing pretty good. Road game or not, the Colonels will win this one. They may prove to be one of the more dangerous opponents down the road in the 5A playoffs. Sorry Tomcats, but I will say that I do like your stadium. I remember it well when we beat you in '92 to go on and win state.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.