Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Tomcats / Dixie Heights Colonels Predictions

Who wins? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

:laugh::laugh:Let me take my shoes off, and watch where I step. Do you honestly think you're motivating the Tomcats by predicting they are going to win? If anyone is motivating them it's me when I say that Dixie Heights will be the favorite. By the way, in case you haven't noticed, I've yet to pick who I think will win this game. :D
Well, get to pickin' homie. Friday is right around the corner.
  • Replies 122
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, get to pickin' homie. Friday is right around the corner.

 

 

I'm still getting all my reports together. :jump::jump:

He does walk like a duck................:D

 

Mallard? No wait, Daffy or Donald?

Edited by sidelinedoc

I'm still getting all my reports together. :jump::jump:

What? You breakin' down film?

What? You breakin' down film?

No, the ego and id are fighting. Here is my prediction:

Ego- to much.

Id - not enough.

... I've yet to hear or read your thoughts on the game Graybeard. I know that you, and I were both very disappointed, and surprised at the outcome of the last game. What are your thoughts on this game? If you don't feel like posting them, then please pm me.

 

 

I sure got a lot of mileage out of one sentence. You guys jumped all over it while I wasn’t looking. :D I hope you know that my earlier comment was typed in a spirit of fun.

 

____________

 

 

As to your question LRCW – I was surprised by how good Johnson Central was. I had not seen them play this year, so I just didn’t know. I was also surprised by the Belfry/JC result.

 

I know that Ashland is not one of the elite 5A teams, but they are pretty good. I expect that they can be competitive with most teams. I think that the Tomcats can beat Dixie Heights. I think this game will be similar to the Woodford Co. game. Woodford was considered the favorite by most people – but, we still got the win. I think we will have to score a lot of points to stay in the game.

 

To gain any respect in 5A we have to beat NKY or Central KY teams. This may be our last chance this year to earn some respect. I expect a good hard fought game. If we go down; we’ll go down swinging.

Trust me, when it comes to taking care of "a dip", his wife knows all about it.;)

Now that's just funny. :laugh: You Big Sandy guys just crack me up.

Now that's just funny. :laugh: You Big Sandy guys just crack me up.

 

I thought we were Little Sandy Guys.

1998 - Dixie Heights 48 Ashland 13

 

This is close to what I was thinking for Friday.

For you Ashland folks, what is the best way to get down there from NKY?

For you Ashland folks, what is the best way to get down there from NKY?

I'm a Raceland person, but I will help:

Take the AA to U.S.23, turn right, go about 30 miles into Ashland, take U.S. 23 to 29th Street, drive about 5 miles and you will see Putnum Stadium on the right after you go threw an intersection at 29th street and Blackburn Ave. Right at 2 and a half hours travel time.

For you Ashland folks, what is the best way to get down there from NKY?

 

I would take the AA Highway to US23 in Lloyd, KY (Greenup). Go South (right) on 23 about 25-30 minutes into Ashland. Take 13th Street aka Martin Luther King Jr Drive to 29th Street and turn left.

I'm a Raceland person, but I will help:

Take the AA to U.S.23, turn right, go about 30 miles into Ashland, take U.S. 23 to 29th Street, drive about 5 miles and you will see Putnum Stadium on the right after you go threw an intersection at 29th street and Blackburn Ave. Right at 2 and a half hours travel time.

 

Thanks. This matches my yahoo maps directions. It also gave me 75 to 64 route. It's a little longer, but possibly a little safer. I don't know how keen I am on driving up AA at night.

For you Ashland folks, what is the best way to get down there from NKY?

I would mapquest, because these clowns will get you lost.:thumb:

I would mapquest, because these clowns will get you lost.:thumb:

 

I resemble this remark!:lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.