Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland Tomcats / Dixie Heights Colonels Predictions

Who wins? 131 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Go Tomcats. Good luck to Greybeard and the A-town boys on here.

  • Replies 122
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW...I just noticed how young the Dixie team is. According to the KHSAA site, the Colonels have only 7 seniors, 21 juniors, and 30 sophomores.

 

That will be one heck of a senior class in a couple of years!

Yipes! Could be scary in a season or two. :scared:

Having seen both Dixie (last week) and Ashland (pre-season), I'm looking for a big Dixie win. I realize that so much can change in a 10 week period but Dixie is playing very hungry football right now. Good Luck Dixie!

Having seen both Dixie (last week) and Ashland (pre-season), I'm looking for a big Dixie win. I realize that so much can change in a 10 week period but Dixie is playing very hungry football right now. Good Luck Dixie!

Haven't seen D.H. but do know Ashland was a whole different team in week 10 compared to week 1.

Haven't seen D.H. but do know Ashland was a whole different team in week 10 compared to week 1.

 

That sounds exactly like this Dixie team. This should be a good game, and I highly doubt a blowout from either side. I would expect a high scoring game though. I just wish the weather was going to be nice so I could make the drive down.

’Cats start fresh with Dixie Heights

 

 

Many consider the playoffs the start of the second season. A new and ultimate wrinkle following the ordinary grind of the regular season.

 

Nothing could be more true for Ashland.

 

While the Tomcats made a solid routine of running through, over and past opponents in a 6-4 regular season, tonight’s playoff opener has a different feel for sure.

 

And while not everything may be working in the Tomcats’ favor, the transition to the postseason has been a good one, according to Ashland coach Leon Hart.

 

For the first time in two seasons, the Tomcats are in the playoffs. They’re also home in historic Putnam Stadium.

  • Author

Looks like the rain may hold off until after the game. Its nearly 3:00pm on game day and 68 degrees in Ashland.

 

Best of luck tonight Tomcats!

Good luck to the Tomcats, Raceland will hoping you have a great game and come out victorious.

Good luck to the Tomcats, Raceland will hoping you have a great game and come out victorious.

 

Same here. Go Tomcats...............:flame:

Having seen both Dixie (last week) and Ashland (pre-season), I'm looking for a big Dixie win. I realize that so much can change in a 10 week period but Dixie is playing very hungry football right now. Good Luck Dixie!

 

I agree, Dixie appears to have the ball rolling right now.

Good luck guys. :thumb:

Any web broadcasts?

I hope someone will please volunteer to post updates for us tonight. :thumb:

One last good luck wish to the Ashland Tomcats for toinghts game....I would love to see both Ashland and Raceland playing next week. :ylsuper:

Good luck Ashland! Represent.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.