Painter

Who wins?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having seen both Dixie (last week) and Ashland (pre-season), I'm looking for a big Dixie win. I realize that so much can change in a 10 week period but Dixie is playing very hungry football right now. Good Luck Dixie!

Having seen both Dixie (last week) and Ashland (pre-season), I'm looking for a big Dixie win. I realize that so much can change in a 10 week period but Dixie is playing very hungry football right now. Good Luck Dixie!

Haven't seen D.H. but do know Ashland was a whole different team in week 10 compared to week 1.

Haven't seen D.H. but do know Ashland was a whole different team in week 10 compared to week 1.

That sounds exactly like this Dixie team. This should be a good game, and I highly doubt a blowout from either side. I would expect a high scoring game though. I just wish the weather was going to be nice so I could make the drive down.

’Cats start fresh with Dixie Heights

Many consider the playoffs the start of the second season. A new and ultimate wrinkle following the ordinary grind of the regular season.

Nothing could be more true for Ashland.

While the Tomcats made a solid routine of running through, over and past opponents in a 6-4 regular season, tonight’s playoff opener has a different feel for sure.

And while not everything may be working in the Tomcats’ favor, the transition to the postseason has been a good one, according to Ashland coach Leon Hart.

For the first time in two seasons, the Tomcats are in the playoffs. They’re also home in historic Putnam Stadium.

I agree, Dixie appears to have the ball rolling right now.

Good luck guys. :thumb: