Obama more Historic than Reagan?

GO CATS

Obama's election was more historic than Reagan's. There was nothing special about beating a clown like Jimmy Carter in an election - the eight years that followed were very historic. Obama's presidency may turn out to be more historic, but I do not expect it to be in a good way. Nixon's presidency was historic.

Obama's election was more historic than Reagan's. There was nothing special about beating a clown like Jimmy Carter in an election - the eight years that followed were very historic. Obama's presidency may turn out to be more historic, but I do not expect it to be in a good way. Nixon's presidency was historic.

'Obama elect' is more historical... Just think about how long people of color have and still struggle to catch up... I never believed in anything is possible (especially in KY) but I can see things better now...

Infinitely more historic. 42 years after the last poll tax laws were stricken from the books, a man of color is elected President. One of the top two or three political events in my ifetime.

:thumb:

I don't think there is anything that could surpass a black man being elected president. A woman would be second, if/when it happens.