Bell/Tates Creek. Let'r rip

Krack Back

Greer most likely wont play, heard its a pretty decent ankle sprain, and Davenport's arm injury I've heard is a horrible break, Ii think we'll be fine though. May see Zachery move over to corner and Madon get some time at safety. We'll be just fine at RB when Carton gets in a groove, the kid is a load to bring down.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Greer most likely wont play, heard its a pretty decent ankle sprain, and Davenport's arm injury I've heard is a horrible break, Ii think we'll be fine though. May see Zachery move over to corner and Madon get some time at safety. We'll be just fine at RB when Carton gets in a groove, the kid is a load to bring down.

Is the other Davenport hurt to play corner? I don't think Zachary will be moved from safety.

Bell Co. 42-14.

Personally, I dont think TC will put up a score. The Bell County defense is playing absolutely great right now, no one has scored on them in I beleive 4 weeks, maybe longer. It's getting real tough to move the ball against this team. I look for another blowout, 56-0.

Personally, I dont think TC will put up a score. The Bell County defense is playing absolutely great right now, no one has scored on them in I beleive 4 weeks, maybe longer. It's getting real tough to move the ball against this team. I look for another blowout, 56-0.

I think the scores come late against the JV's.

Hate to hear that about the younger Davenport. Hope he recovers quickly. He is going to be a special RB the next 3 years. Greer needs to be healthy for Bell to make a run to L'ville. Hope the coaches realize he will not get healthy playing!!!!

Simpson and Carton will be able to carry the load for the next couple of weeks. I would look for Goodin and Harbin to get a few more carries as well.

Hate to hear that about the younger Davenport. Hope he recovers quickly. He is going to be a special RB the next 3 years. Greer needs to be healthy for Bell to make a run to L'ville. Hope the coaches realize he will not get healthy playing!!!!

Simpson and Carton will be able to carry the load for the next couple of weeks. I would look for Goodin and Harbin to get a few more carries as well.

:thumb: I see no need in playing him in a game that has no meaning. I can see him resting a couple of weeks. :thumb: