Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

During the UK coaching search, who did you want?

Featured Replies

I wanted Donovan, but am glad that Gillispie got the job. He is a very good fit at UK.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Crean, Bruce Pearl, Billy Donovan. Right when UK was looking for a new coach, those were the guys I wanted. But after talking with GT some on here, and having him tell me some things about Billy G. It made me want him as coach.

Billy D was number 1, but Billy G was choice 1A.

Ken Shields!:ylsuper:

Billy D or Calipari I think. I didn't know much about Gillispie.

Calipari and Gillispie were the top two I wanted to see lead the Cats. I'm very happy with Gillispie at this point.

:thumb:

I wanted Billy D or Coach Calipari. I am glad Coach Gillispie got the job. I have had the chance to meet him and his staff. They are tireless workers and not much gets by them on the recruiting trail. They are very concerned with keeping the top talent in Kentucky at UK. They do not want to lose anymore kids to out of state colleges. Lofton and Hopson come to mind. I do know they are in touch already with a few KY kids in the current 7th & 8th grade classes in this state already :D. I am very impressed with Coach Gillispie, Cox, Webster & Cyprien!!!
:thumb:
Billy Gillespie.

 

I had told many of this months before Tubby left. If you can boost Texas A&M, you can boost just about anything.

 

I am with you. I thought Donovan would turn it down as he has such a sweet deal at UF it would be hard to walk away from. I had asked a friend a few days before his name surfaced why he wasn't on the short list. Apparently, he was but Mitch wouldn't show me the list!

I wanted Billy Donavan. however, I am happy with Billy G.

I remember a "Write this down" calling the choice the day Tubby left... ;)

I remember a "Write this down" calling the choice the day Tubby left... ;)

"Write this down" on BGP has become like guranteeing victories in sports.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.