September 29, 200818 yr Yeah if Carson would have played then the Browns would have probably lost but we'll never know.. Neither team showed like they wanted to win. I wish I could think that way. But the way Carson has been playing, I dunno. I mean yea Fitzpatrick had 3 picks, but he also stepped up with the pocket and scrampled well when he needed to. I'm still not convinced this team is bad, however I am convinced that they've forgotten how to win.
September 29, 200818 yr I wish I could think that way. But the way Carson has been playing, I dunno. I mean yea Fitzpatrick had 3 picks, but he also stepped up with the pocket and scrampled well when he needed to. I'm still not convinced this team is bad, however I am convinced that they've forgotten how to win. They're bad. They seem to have a knack for playing just poorly enough to lose, whatever the level of competition. We're a month into the season and the high point is a moral victory getting into OT vs. the Giants. Only one team in league history has reached the playoffs after an 0-4 start. Maybe not Rams bad, but bad nonetheless.
September 29, 200818 yr There was talk on the Bengals post game show that there is something, maybe seriously, wrong with Palmer's Elbow. Tommy John surgery was mentioned as a possibility.
September 29, 200818 yr Yes, Mike Brown isn't going to pay someone to leave, just ask Ocho Cinco. Not even close to being comparable.
September 29, 200818 yr Who can this team beat? Sun 10/5 at Dallas 4:15 pm L Sun 10/12 at NY Jets 1:00 pm L Sun 10/19 Pittsburgh 1:00 pm L Sun 10/26 at Houston 4:05 pm W Sun 11/2 Jacksonville 1:00 pm L bye Sun 11/16 Philadelphia 1:00 pm L Thu 11/20 at Pittsburgh 8:15 pm L Sun 11/30 Baltimore 1:00 pm W Sun 12/7 at Indianapolis 1:00 pm L Sun 12/14 Washington 1:00 pm L Sun 12/21 at Cleveland 1:00 pm W Sun 12/28 Kansas City 1:00 pm W Thats 4-12! Yikes! I put those W up only if Palmers plays.
September 29, 200818 yr This team will lose 11 straight and then win their last five so that it screws up their draft position.
September 29, 200818 yr Who can this team beat? Sun 10/5 at Dallas 4:15 pm L Sun 10/12 at NY Jets 1:00 pm L Sun 10/19 Pittsburgh 1:00 pm L Sun 10/26 at Houston 4:05 pm W Sun 11/2 Jacksonville 1:00 pm L bye Sun 11/16 Philadelphia 1:00 pm L Thu 11/20 at Pittsburgh 8:15 pm L Sun 11/30 Baltimore 1:00 pm W Sun 12/7 at Indianapolis 1:00 pm L Sun 12/14 Washington 1:00 pm L Sun 12/21 at Cleveland 1:00 pm W Sun 12/28 Kansas City 1:00 pm W Thats 4-12! Yikes! I put those W up only if Palmers plays. 2 wins to end the year will put us at 18-0 going into next year's playoffs (assuming we get a new owner, coach, O-Coordinator, Offensive line, and Defense and/or the Bengals leave & the Patriots relocate to Cincy)! The future is bright in Cincy! This team will lose 11 straight and then win their last five so that it screws up their draft position. Agreed. So typical...
September 29, 200818 yr Will Lewis survive the season? I think, but I doubt he will be back next season.
September 29, 200818 yr Right now there are 62 individual players that have as many or more sacks than the Gals entire team:scared: Good thing they have a new D coordinator:lol:
September 29, 200818 yr They're bad. They seem to have a knack for playing just poorly enough to lose, whatever the level of competition. We're a month into the season and the high point is a moral victory getting into OT vs. the Giants. Only one team in league history has reached the playoffs after an 0-4 start. Maybe not Rams bad, but bad nonetheless. That's why I'm still not convinced that they're awful, but rather that they've literally forgotten how to win. It almost reminds me of a bad disney movie. Shortly a little kid should likely take the team under his wing and lead us to the playoffs and ptoentially Superbowl.
September 29, 200818 yr And who knows how bad Carson is hurt... His injury may not be that bad, but it sounded like something that could possibly be. Without Carson, the Bengals are as bad as any team in the NFL...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.