Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad claims he could beat Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps:

Featured Replies

"The problem with Michael Phelps is there's no competition where he is," Johnson said. "Now if he came to where I'm from, which is the inner city, Liberty City (in Miami), I was the three-time Charles Hadley Pool champ." When co-hosts Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon chuckled, Johnson said, "Don't laugh. ... I know a couple people who could beat Michael Phelps right now. Seriously, I'm telling you. And I'm one of them."

 

LINK

  • Replies 78
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. Chad is just flat out nuts...

As goofy and outlandish as Chad often is, there is no way he meant this to be taken seriously. I watched the interview on PTI and stand firmly by that belief.

I would pay money to see had bad Phelps would smoke Johnson.

Tell D Wade to bring it on. Doesn't he know I was all-area 2nd team in 7th grade?

Chad would get smoked worse than Dick Bavetta did at the All Star Game.

^ :lol: Correct, I do not like C.J. at all but I must say he does not need a PR man, he is his own self promoter :lol:.

 

C.J. is an excellent reciever but imo if he would put as much effort into the game as he does his mouth then it would be flat out scary how good he could be and he is already very good. That imo just is not gonna happen though, too much of an ego manic.

I like Chad Johnson, but this is a tad bit ridiculous. Why would we try bringing down an American Olympic Hero? Say you can be Bernard or Sullivan or something, don't bring down your own people.

 

Speaking of which, shouldn't he be worried about his team's lackluster performance as of late?

I like Chad Johnson, but this is a tad bit ridiculous. Why would we try bringing down an American Olympic Hero? Say you can be Bernard or Sullivan or something, don't bring down your own people.

 

Speaking of which, shouldn't he be worried about his team's lackluster performance as of late?

 

 

Relax. It was all in jest.

Chad needs to just shut up ...

I wish Phelps would say "alligator arms won't work in my sport!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.