July 31, 200818 yr Author Reds fans can still blame Dunn, Weathers, Coffey, E-5 sometimes AND Corey MF Patterson. Course you can't go wrong blaming Dusy or Dear Ole Dick either. Lotsa blame to still go around. We haven't blamed Freel since he has been hurt, we can start blaming him again next year. I secretly think the Griffey deal is a way for the Reds to sign CP to a long term deal. :lol: KIDDING! :thumb: Coming from a fan whose team's fanbase has 99 years worth of excuses ranging from a billy goat to a fan. :sssh::lol:
July 31, 200818 yr Coming from a fan whose team's fanbase has 99 years worth of excuses ranging from a billy goat to a fan. :sssh::lol: We blame players too, we just have other FUN things to blame as well. :thumb: :lol:
July 31, 200818 yr We blame players too, we just have other FUN things to blame as well. :thumb: :lol: If they don't win the World Series this year, it will be Bartman's fault again, even though he has probably gone into hiding.
July 31, 200818 yr What will we Reds fans blame their bad play and inability to win on now? I will miss Griffey but think its a good business move.Good question. One of the players, fans pay to watch. Hope it works out.
July 31, 200818 yr How does Griffey being traded affect ticket sales? To me, they go down will fall some, IMO. Agree with you MJ...I too am sad to see him go.
July 31, 200818 yr Agree with you MJ...I too am sad to see him go. I am glad that others feel the same. But I know it's best for the team.
July 31, 200818 yr Griffey has been my favorite player for a long time. It is sad for me atleast to see him leave Cincy. Having said that...It's time to move on and go in another direction. I'm excited about the young players we have right now, and hopefully the Reds will resign Dunn and try to build a winner around him, Bruce and the young guns in the rotation.
July 31, 200818 yr I wish Jr. all the luck in the world in Chicago, one of my all time favorite players,sad to see him go,but Jr. was holding the Reds back and I think we all saw that.Now it's time for the Reds to move on.
August 1, 200818 yr Williams has been tryign to get Griffdog for years. He finally found his DH with the sweet swing. Griff made his $81 million his old town through an injury riddled tenure. Wish him the best and hope he finally gets that ring. I actually hope he sticks around long enough to break Barry (cheater ) Bonds' record.
August 1, 200818 yr Swisher gave up his #30 for Griffey, Swisher is now wearing #1. Swisher should wear #1 as he is their best player. Nice move though.
August 1, 200818 yr Swisher should wear #1 as he is their best player. Nice move though. Swisher is their best player? .230/15/50? That Nick Swisher?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.