Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Griffey traded to Chisox

Featured Replies

Just waiting on Jr.'s approval accoridng to Ken Rosenthal.

 

 

Jr.

  • Replies 244
  • Views 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's hoping!!! Chicago is beautiful this time of year, breeze off the lake, c'mon Jr. what's not to like?

  • Author
Here's hoping!!! Chicago is beautiful this time of year, breeze off the lake, c'mon Jr. what's not to like?

 

 

I really don't see how Griffey Jr. can turn this down. He would have a chance to play in a World Series. Let's just hope he doesn't try and make the White Sox pick up his option, because that would kill the deal in a heartbeat.

I still don't see why everyone has turned on Griffey so much lately.

  • Author
I still don't see why everyone has turned on Griffey so much lately.

 

 

I haven't turned on anyone, but this is obviously going to be his last year with the Reds. Why not get what you can for him?

I still don't see why everyone has turned on Griffey so much lately.

Have you been paying attention? It's not been just lately. And I don't think that there's anyone who is for trading him who is not a fan, at least the majority are. But he has financially hamstrung this organization with minimal production. It is what it is. I wish him luck if he goes.

Dang...I was hoping no one had posted it yet....

 

 

I'm sure Griffey will approve the trade...He may end up being able to play tonight if it goes through early enough.

 

 

This trade came up out of no where.

  • Author
Dang...I was hoping no one had posted it yet....

 

 

I'm sure Griffey will approve the trade...He may end up being able to play tonight if it goes through early enough.

 

 

This trade came up out of no where.

 

 

 

He would be stupid not to approve the trade. Reds managment should encourage him every way possible (We're going to bring up Stubbs or Dickerson and see what they can do the rest of the year) to accept the trade.

He would be stupid not to approve the trade. Reds managment should encourage him every way possible (We're going to bring up Stubbs or Dickerson and see what they can do the rest of the year) to accept the trade.

 

Where does he fit in for the White Sox. I don't think he would start half of the games.

  • Author
Where does he fit in for the White Sox. I don't think he would start half of the games.

 

 

He would probably DH against righties. Konerko has really struggled this year. They would probably put Thome at 1B, make Jr. the DH, and play Konerko against lefties. Or they could play Quentin or Jr. in CF.

Well, people are getting what they want...

 

Anyone know what Cincy is getting in return

  • Author
Well, people are getting what they want...

 

Anyone know what Cincy is getting in return

 

 

I wouldn't expect much.

  • Author
Looks like I'm a fan of a Chicago team now....Go ChiSox!

 

 

He has to approve it first. I hear the deal is contingent on whether Guillen will bat Jr. 3rd in the lineup. :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.