Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Packer out as CBS commentator

Are you glad that CBS has replaced Billy Packer? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you glad that CBS has replaced Billy Packer?

    • Yes. Anybody is better than him
      66%
    • Yes, but I wish they had gotten somebody better than Clark Kellogg
      28%
    • No. I always though Billy Pakcer did a very good job.
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

CBS just made a good case for being named a saint.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS!!!

 

It's been a long time coming that Packer hits the road. Now if we can get Dick Vitale to stop doing games then they ESPN broadcasts will be much more enjoyable.

Ding Ding,we have a winner.That guy is number two on my hit list also.:dancingpa

Thank God that Billy P"ACC"ker is finally out! I can't stand this guy. Now, maybe he can pursue his God-given talent of being a pretty decent turnip farmer.

Thank God that Billy P"ACC"ker is finally out! I can't stand this guy. Now, maybe he can pursue his God-given talent of being a pretty decent turnip farmer.

 

 

Do they grow turnips in North Carolina????

Do they grow turnips in North Carolina????

 

I think they do since the tobacco buy out.:D

We still have you Deuce!!! :D

 

:lol: :banana:

Great news for the sports world!!! I'm not too keen on Kellogg as his replacement though. Bilas probably would been a better choice. But since that's who it will be, I hope he works on a few more descriptions in what is happening on the court. "Spurtability" has about run out of steam.

When Packer worked with McGuire, I liked them both.

  • Author
When Packer worked with McGuire, I liked them both.

 

McGuire was the best college basketball commentator that I have heard. Packer wasn't as pompass with McGuire bc he knew that Al McGuire had forgotten more about basketball that he would ever know.

  • Author
All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS!!!

 

It's been a long time coming that Packer hits the road. Now if we can get Dick Vitale to stop doing games then they ESPN broadcasts will be much more enjoyable.

 

I can't go along with you on Vitale, I really like the guy.

Best news I've heard in a long long time, although I can't stand his replacement either.

I would prefer Gus Johnson for the PBP.

McGuire was the best college basketball commentator that I have heard. Packer wasn't as pompass with McGuire bc he knew that Al McGuire had forgotten more about basketball that he would ever know.

 

Very good point!:thumb:

I hope ESPN picks him up

 

 

So he can do the Midnight game on Monday Night. LOL

 

Wow, I couldn't imagine watching a WAC game with Packer. :eek:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.