Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Packer out as CBS commentator

Are you glad that CBS has replaced Billy Packer? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you glad that CBS has replaced Billy Packer?

    • Yes. Anybody is better than him
      66%
    • Yes, but I wish they had gotten somebody better than Clark Kellogg
      28%
    • No. I always though Billy Pakcer did a very good job.
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not to woory folks, Billy has already found a new job!

 

What city in North Carolina is that Walmart in?

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to woory folks, Billy has already found a new job!

 

 

Only problem was he was telling customers that the shopping hours were ova at 6:00 P.M. Get back in your car and go home.

Happy Days, ole Happy Days!

  • Author

Right now the "score" is 84 -3 in favor of Packer being out!! That is a blowout Billy....."Game Over" :D

:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author
Not to woory folks, Billy has already found a new job!

 

I have say that I couldn't help but notice and wanted to mention the "Restroom" sign that seems to be hanging over his head on the pic..................Very Fitting, is where he belongs. :lol:

I can't stand the way Packer would try to analyze the coaches with such authority. Things like saying on the air that coach K really needs to take a time out here or that he can't believe that Pitino would leave (insert a player's name) in the game that long and that he really needs to get him out of there.

I'm glad he's out. I hope he ends up someplace where I don't have to listen to him any more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.