Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Packer out as CBS commentator

Are you glad that CBS has replaced Billy Packer? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you glad that CBS has replaced Billy Packer?

    • Yes. Anybody is better than him
      66%
    • Yes, but I wish they had gotten somebody better than Clark Kellogg
      28%
    • No. I always though Billy Pakcer did a very good job.
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Yeah right Packer isn't doing anything outside of the major conferences.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Good. I hope it's the end of him but I'm sure he will turn up somewhere.

Good. I hope it's the end of him but I'm sure he will turn up somewhere.
UK, could use a new guy.

 

:D

I wish they would use Bill Raferty for the Final Four.

McGuire was the best college basketball commentator that I have heard. .

 

McGuire was too busy coaching than announcing when he did games.

Aw dang... Who's gonna pick on UK now? :cool:

 

First thing I thought of...Knew the UK fans would celebrate this one. :lol:

He was pretty good, but Packer's time had come...................and gone. Kellogg is a good choice to replace him.

I wish they would use Bill Raferty for the Final Four.

Couldn't disagree more. For some reason I just can't stand Raferty.

Not to woory folks, Billy has already found a new job!

Not to woory folks, Billy has already found a new job!

 

I bet business at that location has dropped off the table when shoppers discovered "an exceptionally surly greeter" at the door.

  • Author
Not to woory folks, Billy has already found a new job!

 

:lol::lol::lol: He is too senile for that job.

  • Author
UK, could use a new guy.

 

:D

 

:scared: Please say it ain't so......

  • Author
McGuire was too busy coaching than announcing when he did games.

 

I liked that about him, especially when McGuire could more often than not tell you what was going to happen (in detail) before it did. Brilliant coach and analyst imo plus he put a bit of humor in it as well.

 

Al McGuire knew basketball as well as anyone and better than most and imo could also relate that into his call/analogy of the game. McGuire was the best that I have ever heard (besides Cawood Ledford on radio ;)).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.