Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Packer out as CBS commentator

Are you glad that CBS has replaced Billy Packer? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you glad that CBS has replaced Billy Packer?

    • Yes. Anybody is better than him
      66%
    • Yes, but I wish they had gotten somebody better than Clark Kellogg
      28%
    • No. I always though Billy Pakcer did a very good job.
      5%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am almost afraid to admit it...but I have always liked Packer. I liked him even more when he put Mr. Wildcat on "One Shining Moment". I cannot really explain it as a UK fan but I just have. We may be the only two.

 

He comes across as somewhat bitter, but he never bothers me listening to games. Not my first choice, but he is alright.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who will be the ACC's new spokeperson?

Dick Vitale gets promoted from co-spokesman to the full time gig.

Does Packer still do ACC coverage for Raycom sports?

The ACC should lock him up to do their games regionally, would be a good move on their part. Still glad to see him go. I like Kellogg, but I would have gone with Jay Bilas. He's knowlegable and I just like how he presents himself on camera.

Jim Nantz?

No,that loud mouth one who talks about everything under the son but the game that is going on.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

I believe this is great. I get so tired of hearing him be so negative all the time. On top of that hes starting to make a lot of inaccurate statements. I remember the UK/UL game this year when UL got a steal off the ball and had a layup. He said someone should have been checking back. No one runs their offense to have a guy check back in case they get a steal at halfcourt. :lol: He was really making a lot of statements like that.

 

Clark Kellogg will do a much better job than Packer. Ive always been a fan of his.

I hope ESPN picks him up

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So he can do the Midnight game on Monday Night. LOL

I am almost afraid to admit it...but I have always liked Packer. I liked him even more when he put Mr. Wildcat on "One Shining Moment". I cannot really explain it as a UK fan but I just have. We may be the only two.

 

I'm with you. I don't think I would like him as a person but I think he did two things that are needed as a color guy . He was opinionated and he had good basketball insight. I may not agree with his opinions but he certainly was not afraid to criticize or question. That's all I'm looking for.

Aw dang... Who's gonna pick on UK now? :cool:

I am almost afraid to admit it...but I have always liked Packer. I liked him even more when he put Mr. Wildcat on "One Shining Moment". I cannot really explain it as a UK fan but I just have. We may be the only two.

 

Turn in your big blue membership card at the door...

All I can say is THANK YOU JESUS!!!

 

It's been a long time coming that Packer hits the road. Now if we can get Dick Vitale to stop doing games then they ESPN broadcasts will be much more enjoyable.

Would Clark kellogg and Pam Ward really be an upgrade?

 

I'd like to see Gus Johnson and Kellogg call the Final Four.

I'd like to see Gus Johnson and Kellogg call the Final Four.

:thumb:

 

Two of my favorites.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.