July 13, 200818 yr I am 52 yrs. old (young) and have never smoked. Growing up, both my parents smoked and I couldn't stand the smell. I promised myself I would never do it and have kept my word. I don't allow anyone to smoke in my home or vehicles.
July 13, 200818 yr ....Growing up, both my parents smoked and I couldn't stand the smell. I promised myself I would never do it and have kept my word. I don't allow anyone to smoke in my home or vehicles. Exact same scenario. :thumb:
July 13, 200818 yr I am 52 yrs. old (young) and have never smoked. Growing up, both my parents smoked and I couldn't stand the smell. I promised myself I would never do it and have kept my word. I don't allow anyone to smoke in my home or vehicles. Mother and Aunt smoked non stop, worked for my Dad at the St. Johns Orphans Club and Redwood Bingo's and the smell was so bad, that I have never tried smoking even once, and no one, not family, nor friends dare to smoke in my home or car, and my wife is even more so against it than I am.
July 13, 200818 yr Nope. Took a few hits off of a ciggie before and I don't know what the big fuss is about. Tastes like crap IMO...
July 13, 200818 yr I've never once smoked..I've not even took a puff of one..I can't stand them. Here's what really gets me about smoking..Working at a service station a lot of people buy cigarettes. Well they'll pay $3.28 for a pack of Reds but complained about gas being $3.17, I see a problem there! Also women that smoke while they're pregnant..Man nothing kills me more about smoking than this right here, smoking in front of babies is a close 2nd.
July 13, 200818 yr What should be added to your poll is: If you smoke, do you wish you could quit, or does somone in your family smoke and do you wish they would quit! I wish my brother could quit. But I know he wishes that too.
July 13, 200818 yr Never tried it and allegoric to most.Do you mean that, or you just telling a story to convey a lesson to us?
July 13, 200818 yr Do you mean that, or you just telling a story to convey a lesson to us? Not sure what you mean but never tried smoking, of any kind. I seem to be allergic to most all cigarette smoke and some cigar smoke. My father used to smoke a pipe but never made me cough/tear, like the others.
July 13, 200818 yr At one time I smoked 3 packs a day, I quit. That was over 20 years ago, been smoke free ever since.
July 13, 200818 yr A fellow ex-smoker told me the other day that he had been quit for 5 years now. Yet if the doctor told him today that he had only a month to live, he would buy a carton on the way home. I probably would too.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.