Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you smoke?

Do You Smoke? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Do You Smoke?

    • Yes, I'm a heavy (or skinny) smoker
      9%
    • Yes but not to often
      7%
    • Nope
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What should be added to your poll is: If you smoke, do you wish you could quit, or

does somone in your family smoke and do you wish they would quit!

Not anymore!!!!!

No, I'm not a regular smoker,but I do enjoy a good cigar ever now and then.

On occasion. But, relevant to the other thread, I do not smoke in public.

With the percentage in just over a hour being what it is, why do business owners even care about smokers?

 

86% no (12)

0% yes (0)

14% (2) yes but not to often

To play devils advocate, I don't think 14 people is an adequate scientific sampling.

To play devils advocate, I don't think 14 people is an adequate scientific sampling.

 

Note: I did say in a little over a hour, but from what I have read the real percentage is something close to 76% non-smokers 24% smokers, and that is in Kentucky, which is suppose to be a heavy adult smoking state!

Note: I did say in a little over a hour, but from what I have read the real percentage is something close to 76% non-smokers 24% smokers, and that is in Kentucky, which is suppose to be a heavy adult smoking state!

:thumb:I agree, there are definitely more non-smokers then smokers. As there should be.

Four years and change on the wagon ...

Never tried it and allegoric to most.

I quit 7 months ago. I will have 1 or 2 when I drink though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.