Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you smoke?

Do You Smoke? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Do You Smoke?

    • Yes, I'm a heavy (or skinny) smoker
      9%
    • Yes but not to often
      7%
    • Nope
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

OK, I think we need to clarify "Yes, but not to often", because several people have said they like to smoke a cigar occasionally, but voted in the poll "Nope". I have news for you guys, you smoke.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the smell of it gives me a headache.

I do somewhat often, it's more of a social thing for me depending on who I'm around.

I like a cigar on occasion!

 

Same here

Have never touched one.

I have been smoke free for around 15 months now.

I like a cigar on occasion!

 

Hello Monica!!!!!:lol:

For those of you who quit smoking, how long did it take to break the addiction?

I don't smoke but I smoked a cigar when my children were born. The last one was on February 24, 1986.

For those of you who quit smoking, how long did it take to break the addiction?

 

Four days for me, but that's a big exception. Many people struggle to beat the cravings. I was lucky.

  • Author

The polls are surprising to me...

The polls are surprising to me...

 

Really? It isn't to me! The stats that I have seen show that only around 24% of Adults smoke in Kentucky! My guess is that most on BGP's have graduated from HS/College and or at least have some College background, and I am sorry to say (but the facts that I have seen show this) that the more educated you are, the more likely you don't smoke! So since most members on this site are highly educated :thumb:, and most make a viable income, it wasn't a surprise to me, to see so few smoke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.