Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you smoke?

Do You Smoke? 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Do You Smoke?

    • Yes, I'm a heavy (or skinny) smoker
      9%
    • Yes but not to often
      7%
    • Nope
      82%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just a couple of things here:

 

I wonder what the results would be if the poll weren't a public poll?

From the discussion in the other thread, there might just be a lot of non-smokers who would not support a government imposed ban.

 

I don't think you can draw a conclusion that the number of non-smokers is necessarily relative to the number of people who would/would not support a ban.

 

I also think a lot more people would support a non-smoking policy that were the result of a vote by the residents of a community, not as the result of an ordinance.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've tried to quit in the past and did for a year. I was absolutely miserable for that year and went back. As a person in recovery I almost went back to drinking while not smoking and knew my mind was going places it didn't need to be going. I've been sober over 20 years and still think about a drink, so I'm content to keep smoking my cigs and leave the alcohol alone. For those that have quit I commend you.

 

:thumb::thumb: I certainly commend you for beig sober over 20 years, I admire you. I really do, that is great.

I've never smoked before.

^ That is good. Trust me...don't start. :thumb:

^ That is good. Trust me...don't start. :thumb:

 

:thumb: My mom was a chain smoker (till she was pregnant with me), my aunt was a smoker, and my grandma was a chain smoker. I'm not starting.

I used to smoke for years but I've been smoke free for about 6 years now , I still find myself wanting one from time to time.

This poll would have been interesting if there were separate options for "No, never" and "No, but I used to".

:thumb::thumb: I certainly commend you for beig sober over 20 years, I admire you. I really do, that is great.

 

Thanks OR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.