Vee Sanford

You certainly didn't make myself angry. I personally thought the list looked pretty solid. Just saying there may be a little too much talent to really give a top 10 statewide. Maybe by class, but not overall. I agree with the statement of there being probably 30-40 kids who could make a legitimate case for being top 10-15.

BUT, I just didn't agree with you putting McFarland ahead of any of the Holmes kids. He is a nice player but not of the same caliber as Housley, Johnson Brothers, or Pittman.

Understand and agree with you. When BG Elite ask me (for some reason) to give my Top 10 I was reluctant because felt just listing the Top 30 players in the state would have been a heck of alot easier. But, even then would have left out 10 or so. On my home computer I have a list of top seniors to be, juniors to be, and sophomores to be. That list has around 60 players as what I call "Players to watch and keep an eye on". Players like Greg Johnson at North Hardin, Kyle King at Deming, Colt Barnhill at East Carter. Male winning the Derek Smith Shootout must have a set of really good guards that will make noise next year. Clark County has a great group of 4 sophomores to be that are top players. Seneca has some young talented players that will make some noise in the coming years. The list could go on and on. Many say Kentucky talent is down, and I really don't see it across the board. There may not be any Darrell Griffith's or Rex Chapman's out there, but those type players don't come around very often.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic