Vee Sanford

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did not impress me at the Sweet 16.

I didnt see the semifinal game. But in the 1st 2 games how did he not impress you? He is very long and athletic, plays hard (he got a ton of steals and was very active), can handle the ball fairly well, and showed he can knock down the 3.

What did he do that wasn't impressive?

He did not impress me at the Sweet 16.

I saw him against either Holmes of Paintsville (can't remember) and he didn't have a strong game. However, I had seen him earlier in the year and you can see the potential.

I think he can play D1 but not high D1 at the PG position. Of course, he could have improved greatly in the last few months.

I didnt see the semifinal game. But in the 1st 2 games how did he not impress you? He is very long and athletic, plays hard (he got a ton of steals and was very active), can handle the ball fairly well, and showed he can knock down the 3.

What did he do that wasn't impressive?

Not impressive is probably a little harsh.

Saw him play two games...did not think he was their best player. Novasel and Stewart were more impressive. He did not do anything that made you sit up and really take notice or that seperated himself from other players.

He is a nice player with some potential, but I don't see him as a high major recruit. He was something like 3/11 assist to turnover in the tournament. If he is projecting as a PG, that is not too good.

When the Holmes game stared swinging the other way, I didn't see him step up.

Disappeared at times.

Pretty nice player, but I see him only as a mid-majorish type player.