What Is Your Favorite Cake

cvillecat

Mine is cheesecake that my wife makes,

Not to ruin the fun or anything, but you all do know that cheesecake isn't actually a "cake" right?

It's really a cheese-based pie.

:sssh:

Anyways, my favorite CAKE would have to be the band Cake from California - who wrote such great songs as "The Distance", "Mr. Mastodon Farm", and "Short Skirt/Long Jacket."

My favorite cake that you eat is something called Holy Cow cake, which is chocolate cake filled with caramel and chocolate syrup, topped with a bit on condense milk and whipped cream I believe.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My seven week old granddaughter who lives in Ft Thomas is my favorite Cake as for the kind that you bake I like chocolate cake the best . Also on my birthday (July 4th ) my wife always makes me a half a yellow sheet cake with white icing with blueberries in the upper left hand corner and horizontal rows of strawberries to make an American Flag out of the cake .

Edited by KyTmcNcc

Not to ruin the fun or anything, but you all do know that cheesecake isn't actually a "cake" right?

It's really a cheese-based pie.:sssh:

Anyways, my favorite CAKE would have to be the band Cake from California - who wrote such great songs as "The Distance", "Mr. Mastodon Farm", and "Short Skirt/Long Jacket."

My favorite cake that you eat is something called Holy Cow cake, which is chocolate cake filled with caramel and chocolate syrup, topped with a bit on condense milk and whipped cream I believe.

They put eggs in a milkshake but it doesn't make it an omelet!!!;)

No matter what they want to call it, cheesecake is my all time favorite.