What Is Your Favorite Cake

cvillecat

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They put eggs in a milkshake but it doesn't make it an omelet!!!;)

No matter what they want to call it, cheesecake is my all time favorite.

Uh, okay....but ask any cook/chef; cheesecake is a pie/custard, not a "cake" by definition.

I'm not trying to diss cheesecake here. It's very good indeed and I make them all the time. It's my girlfriends favorite dessert, but there is another thread titled "What Is Your Favorite Pie" - that's where the cheesecake lovers should be proclaiming their love for the dish.

Uh, okay....but ask any cook/chef; cheesecake is a pie/custard, not a "cake" by definition.

I'm not trying to diss cheesecake here. It's very good indeed and I make them all the time. It's my girlfriends favorite dessert, but there is another thread titled "What Is Your Favorite Pie" - that's where the cheesecake lovers should be proclaiming their love for the dish.

I am aware of the pie thread and posted in it also. Thanks for the advice but I'll leave my post about cheesecake as it is. As I stated previously, no matter what you want to call it, it doesn't change the taste.

I sure hope no one starts a thread about tomatoes:D

I am aware of the pie thread and posted in it also. Thanks for the advice but I'll leave my post about cheesecake as it is. As I stated previously, no matter what you want to call it, it doesn't change the taste.

So a tomato pie would be a fruit pie, right?:D

I'm trying hard but we can't seem to find any common ground...:lol:

Wait... we both like the Reds!

I posted on the pie thread that one thing that all had in common was that we all like to eat. :D

And yes, I like the Reds, I also like the Yankees.:D

Do you mean...Tomatoes, Tomoto's or mater's :confused:. I prefer mater's myelf, they are much better.:jump: