Thank You

RebelK

What a blessing being part of BGP is. I cannot thank you, and you know who you are, for all you gave me during my hospital stay. MrRk couldn't get over the phone calls. He was amazed at how many people took time out of their lives to call our room just to tell us that they were praying for us.

MrRk loves two things an awful lot....God and me. So for people to call and ask about his wife and then for them to tell him that they were praying, he was just so impressed with all of you.

The cards that I have recieved are wonderful.......the flowers were (still are) beautiful!!!!

This was a time in my life when I had no control over anything and I was scared silly. You will never know just how much all you helped me with my recovery with your prayers and for that I will always be grateful. Please continue to pray for me becuase I do have a number of weeks to go.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS ALWAYS you are in mine, and everyones for that matter! You are just wonderful and I truely hope you bounce back stronger than ever and twice as feisty. Keep the local schools banner flying high in my absence!!!!!!!!

TITLE TOWN has to be a nominated town on the ESPN search!!!

RK, you just get your rest and enjoy alittle (alot of) pampering that you soo very much deserve.

Glad your feeling better and hoping that you will be able to make a summer sojourn to NKY. Heck, this time we'll try and rent the entire Barleycorns and you can make fun of BF food all you want.:thumb:

You,RebelK is one of the most gracious persons I have ever met,so good to have you back. Now,are you ready for some Boyle Co. football?Which is only less then three months away. Go Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa

Just glad it wasn't during Bama's season. I don't check out this side of the site. I know you can't drive so if you need a ride I'm used to driving Mrs. Daisy around, and will be for the next two months. I'm just trying to be funny and I don't know how, just glad to see you are doing OK. Jesus will heal you.

MrRk loves two things an awful lot....God and me. So for people to call and ask about his wife and then for them to tell him that they were praying, he was just so impressed with all of you.
Mr. RK was amazed by the outpouring of affection and support that came form BGP. Like RK said, he took many calls from people who identified themselves only by their user name and said they called only to let RebelK know they were praying for her.

Guest Bluto

Welcome Back!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(P.S. THAT'S how I dance...!)