Thank You

RebelK

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is wonderful news!! You enjoy your time with your hubby! I am sure that he is so greatful that you are doing so well. Tell him that we want him to become a member!

Take care girl. You really gave all of us a real scare.

This is wonderful news!! You enjoy your time with your hubby! I am sure that he is so greatful that you are doing so well. Tell him that we want him to become a member!

Take care girl. You really gave all of us a real scare.

I gave me a real scare!!!!!

I tried to call you. Did you get my message? I will try to call you again soon.

Great news RebelK and thanks you so much for the updates, they certainly sound like you are doing great! RebelK, you may want to tell your doctors and your re hab people to take care of you or they will have to deal with all of BGP .............and they don't want a piece of us :D.

Thank you lord Jesus for continuing to strengthen RebelK and we pray that her progress continues and you will continue to put your healing hand upon her and her doctors along with the therapy workers to help her in her recovery.

We give you all the praise and glory. We ask all things in Jesus name.............Amen.

I gave me a real scare!!!!!

I tried to call you. Did you get my message? I will try to call you again soon.

Yes, I did....we have been crazy here. It is starting to slow down now...I can't wait to hear from you!!!! I will fill you in on "crazy" when you call! LOL LOL!