Thank You

RebelK

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my first visit with the doctor who performed my surgery yesterday. He told me that he was truly pleased with me.

My sister-in-law dropped me off at the front steps (of course she stayed with me until I was seated and then went to park her car) and I climbed up about 5 steps. I walked into the building, down the long hall and walked into the office, back into clinic and then I reveresed all this leaving:thumb::thumb: I did all of this without missing a beat:thumb::thumb:

The doctor told me that he was proud of me and I told him that I am proud of myself. He will not take out the staples for another 3 weeks (and I am a tad bit disappointed) but he knows what's best.

Riding to Lexington, sitting in the doc's office for about an hour and then riding back home, darn near did me in but I made it. So today I am going to act like a big slug and just sit around.

^ Great news RebelK :banana:and you certainly deserve and need to take it easy after that trip. I know when I have to make my trip to my Neurologist in Lexington that I am pretty much done by the time I get back home (Ashland area) myself and I have not been through anything like you have.

As always, keep us posted and updated and prayers for you continue.

Guest Bluto
^ Great news RebelK :banana:and you certainly deserve and need to take it easy after that trip.

Ditto!

Think about you all the time.

I wish you the best in your recovery.

Thanks for the card!!!! I am doing just fine. The trip to the doctor about wiped me out but I am still getting up as much as I can. I cannot let this delay life...................so I get up a little slower.....move a little slower....but I am moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had my second check up yesterday with my heart doctor and I got rave reviews!!!!!!!!!!!! She couldn't get over how good I looked (I don't know why that would surprise anyone):lol: and how well I was doing.

She told me that I was ahead of a lot of people at this stage in my recovery and that I could start my heart rehab early if I wished. So I am in discussion with a place here in Southern Indiana about my rehab. I am excited about getting started but then I am just so excited about life in general.

I had my second check up yesterday with my heart doctor and I got rave reviews!!!!!!!!!!!! She couldn't get over how good I looked (I don't know why that would surprise anyone):lol: and how well I was doing.

She told me that I was ahead of a lot of people at this stage in my recovery and that I could start my heart rehab early if I wished. So I am in discussion with a place here in Southern Indiana about my rehab. I am excited about getting started but then I am just so excited about life in general.

:thumb: Great to hear that you are doing so well. Keep up the positive attitude!!!

You deserve the day off. A trip to a doctor is enough to wear anybody out.

Now that I have the all clear from my doctor's, my husband came and got me today and brought me home. So I am here with the love of my life and I plan on staying here for a long time. He took me out to lunch today and it felt so good to sit down somewhere other than my recliner and eat a great meal. I haven't eaten a lot lately but I ate like a little pig today. Of course none of it has any taste but it didn't matter today.

When I got home I walked into our bedroom and there sat the most beautiful recliner you've ever seen. He knew that I couldn't sleep in our bed, and probably won't be able to for a little while yet, so he went last night and bought this recliner and had it put in our room. It's great and he even picked out the right color:thumb::thumb:

Good for you,just keep on improving and get even better then you ever been before.:thumb::thumb:

That is just to to precious, he must be one of a kind. (next to mine ofcourse)

He truly is my greatest blessing. After all these years he still makes my heart smile and he keeps coming up with wonderful "gifts" for me.