FLDS raid and aftermath

Last time I read this was an alleged accusation, 13 year olds having babies.

That is what is confusing a lot of people.

They (the authorities) suspect, there is no actual proof as of yet. Just like the phone call that started this.... but it turns out to be a prank call.

A lady 33 years old pranked called, becasue she is obsessed with the FLDS. The guy mentioned as the rapist lives in Arizona and has proof that he has not been in Texas for over 20 years.

Of course they are going to keep these kids seperated, etc... they have already botched this thing very badly.

This opens the doors for government agencies to take out groups of people based on "they don't like the way you look or what you believe"....

At this point there is no real proof. It's all accusations.

I agree. I am the first to want children that are being abused to be removed from their parents. However, are the parents of all 400 children that are being removed being charged with abuse? If not, why are their children not being returned to them.

Again, no one (that supports the raid) has answered my previous question. If someone makes a call to authorities that someone in your neighborhood is abusing their daughter, and if the police cannot find the child, do you believe they have the right to take your children (including your sons!) away from you? What crimes against boys have been made by the way?

We may not agree with their religion or their lifestyle, but the more I think about this the worse it makes me feel. There should not be 400 children away from their parents at the moment.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda confused about all the love shown for pedopliles and cultists. The women who have escaped the cult over the years seem to back up what the authorities are claiming.

I personally am not showing any love to pedophiles and cultists. There are possibly laws being violated here, but to have removed 400 children has painted too broad a stroke.

Has it been shown that all 400 children have been molested? Also, please (seriously) help me out on the laws against cults and what differentiates a cult from another group?

Also, do you care to answer my question in the post above yours?

I personally am not showing any love to pedophiles and cultists. There are possibly laws being violated here, but to have removed 400 children has painted too broad a stroke.

Has it been shown that all 400 children have been molested? Also, please (seriously) help me out on the laws against cults and what differentiates a cult from another group?

Also, do you care to answer my question in the post above yours?

There is absolutely NO evidence or even accusation of pedophilia. And what makes them a cult? Because you don't agree with them? Or do you believe that anyone who believes in God is misled?

Kinda confused about all the love shown for pedopliles and cultists. The women who have escaped the cult over the years seem to back up what the authorities are claiming.

Where is the proof? Then I will agree with the action the govt. took.

I will state again, when a person is excommunicated or leaves unhappily will make lots of accusations. Those have to be watched carefully too, and their credability has to be considered.

I am not going to accuse this group of anything until actual proof comes forward. As of right now I don't see there is enough.

Where is the proof? Then I will agree with the action the govt. took.

I will state again, when a person is excommunicated or leaves unhappily will make lots of accusations. Those have to be watched carefully too, and their credability has to be considered.

I am not going to accuse this group of anything until actual proof comes forward. As of right now I don't see there is enough.

:thumb:

Last time I read this was an alleged accusation, 13 year olds having babies.

That is what is confusing a lot of people.

They (the authorities) suspect, there is no actual proof as of yet. Just like the phone call that started this.... but it turns out to be a prank call.

A lady 33 years old pranked called, becasue she is obsessed with the FLDS. The guy mentioned as the rapist lives in Arizona and has proof that he has not been in Texas for over 20 years.

Of course they are going to keep these kids seperated, etc... they have already botched this thing very badly.

This opens the doors for government agencies to take out groups of people based on "they don't like the way you look or what you believe"....

At this point there is no real proof. It's all accusations.

I saw a Prosecutor from Dallas that confirmed there were several pregnant girls under the age of 18 they believed to be impregnated by older men.

Ok....is there one in every family that had children removed?

We don't know because they won't tell us who their children are exactly they change their story constantly and the children don't know who their real parents are. So the police went on the side of caution. The innocent parents are doing this to themselves by just refusing to cooperate. Why do people not seem to understand that? The parents aren't telling which kids are their's and which aren't they just want all of them back even the abused ones.

We don't know because they won't tell us who their children are exactly they change their story constantly and the children don't know who their real parents are. So the police went on the side of caution. The innocent parents are doing this to themselves by just refusing to cooperate. Why do people not seem to understand that? The parents aren't telling which kids are their's and which aren't they just want all of them back even the abused ones.

I think that what some people "seem not to understand" is the warrant for removal of the children is shady. They went in looking for a 16 year old girl and removed 400+ children. They took them all, regardless of any lack of specific allegations pertaining to those children.

Not all of the mothers denied their children. They let several of the women go with them. Why did these mothers not bring their children (that they obviously claimed if they nursed them) home?

I think that what some people "seem not to understand" is the warrant for removal of the children is shady. They went in looking for a 16 year old girl and removed 400+ children. They took them all, regardless of any lack of specific allegations pertaining to those children.

Not all of the mothers denied their children. They let several of the women go with them. Why did these mothers not bring their children (that they obviously claimed if they nursed them) home?

The mothers that went with them have continually changed their stories as well, not to mention it's the fathers accused of the acts and if the women won't tell who the father is how can we be sure the child will be safe sending them back.

I saw a Prosecutor from Dallas that confirmed there were several pregnant girls under the age of 18 they believed to be impregnated by older men.

First time that's ever happened in Texas. :rolleyes:

You do know that in Kentucky its not illegal for an adult to have sex with a woman 16 years of age or older?

I did read that. I also read that a witness has said that the girls do have choices, they can marry when they feel it's the right match or leave.

I also read that this witness said underage marriage was not an issue until Jeff Warrens took over. Whom now is in jail being held ....