Rose Hill Coach ?????

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where he got it, but the new AD may be the new head coach!! Is that possible RickyP??

Not likely. That's alot to ask one person to do. I would say there is one person in particular who will fill one of those positions. Which position is still up in the air.

I have went back and read a few old threads and just noticed a few things, didnt Euton coach basketball, volleyball and was the athletic director.

Yes, Yes, and Yes. and drove the van.

Under Rose Hill coach in the girls forum old shooter said volleyball coach. Or you can go to old shooters post scroll down and find it that way. Not much of a discussion about it just made the comment, if he is wrong then I guess I was wrong but Im sure you will check it out.

I know some of the board members pretty well. I think I'll contact one of them today and suggest that there be a write in nominee from BGP posters. Pick your own combo. Here, I'll be first.

I'll suggest:

Head Coach-Happy ol' dad

Assistant- Wireman

Assistant- Ms. Liberty

The sky would be the limit for this staff with their passion for RH!:D

Under Rose Hill coach in the girls forum old shooter said volleyball coach. Or you can go to old shooters post scroll down and find it that way. Not much of a discussion about it just made the comment, if he is wrong then I guess I was wrong but Im sure you will check it out.

Just wondering thanks for the info! She must have done alot for Rose Hill, maybe she should change her name to Linda Carter.

Oh yeah, speaking of Old Shooter did you ever make those calls and find out about the stats that he asked for?

That might be the only 3 people still there next year.

razor, why do you bash on Rose Hill so much? At least kyballfan tries to be subtle in his onslaught of attacks and negativity.

That would mean that the ones that are left there, are there for the Religious Education and not Sports. Maybe then all of you Ashlandites will quit bashing Rose Hill. Your Kitten Fur is starting to show. Enjoy this upcoming season, it will probably start a 7 year drought.

I have went back and read a few old threads and just noticed a few things, others have stated that when people leave they usually take their problems with them.