Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rose Hill Coach ?????

Featured Replies

I haver heard rumors about who may end up there but would like to know when and if so who the new head coach is going to be?

  • Replies 81
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haver heard rumors about who may end up there but would like to know when and if so who the new head coach is going to be?

 

Is there a list of names you can share with us?

  • Author
Is there a list of names you can share with us?

 

Yes there is but it may break the rules of the site....

There is only rules against posting false info. Posting speculation should be okay as long as you state it as so.

I am anxious to see the list of names.

I am anxious to see the list of names.

 

And I would love to give them to you but it would be pure speculation.

Randy McCoy was a name that was floating around Rupp Arena.

Randy McCoy was a name that was floating around Rupp Arena.

 

I don't see that happening. I heard at Rupp during the state tourney that he had 4 new kids coming in to UHA.

And I would love to give them to you but it would be pure speculation.

 

How about a PM.

What still no list? Please someone enlighten me.

What still no list? Please someone enlighten me.

 

 

Delete

So I am assuming there were no truth in the rumour that Charles Baker was coming to Royal town ? :lol::lol::lol: That could have made things interesting in the 16th region.

Story going around the all-star game last night at Thomas Moore. Rose Hill staying in house for coach.

  • Author
Story going around the all-star game last night at Thomas Moore. Rose Hill staying in house for coach.

 

I thought that the house was about empty....

The coach will be named within the next 2 weeks.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.